Seventy-seven

"The bride is back!" Diane announced and all the girls squealed and Rylee helped me with my makeup while Paige did my hair and Kendall helped Nova get ready. Gabriella of course has the most important job, helping me get dressed, she zipped my dress up on the side and then she fixed my hair.

I looked in the full-length mirror and I didn't even recognize myself, "holy shit I'm in a dress." I said and Gabriella laughed and waved her hands in front of her eyes because she couldn't let the tears ruin the makeup. "Yeah you are Lia." She laughed and I gave her a hug, "Thank you so literally everything big sis." I said and she smiled.

"The bride is all ready girls!" Gabriella announced and I walked into the room and all the girls 'oohed' and they smiled and complimented me.

"Are you ready?" Paige asked me and I shrugged my shoulders, "fuck it I guess I am." I laughed and walked out while all the girls followed. They all matched up with their groomsman and started walking down the aisle while the song played, I waited until Chase walked his mom down the aisle and then he turned and looked my way.

I came into view for everyone to see me, I heard everyone compliment me and I even saw some tears which made me want to tear up thanks to pregnancy hormones.

Axell walked me down the aisle since he was the best dad to me I've ever had, Chase saw me and his face lit up, I had never seen a man so shocked but yet happy to see someone. "Don't mess up wrecker." Axell whispered and then let go of my arm and joined Chase's side with the groomsmen.

The whole wedding process happened and we said our I do's followed by 'you may kiss the bride'. Chase dipped me and I smiled while our lips met, he stood me back up and Nova came running in front of me, everyone 'awwed' as Chase picked up our daughter and then I moved my flower bouquet and rubbed my belly for everyone to see my 9 week stomach, everyone gasped while Chase and I smiled.

We walked up the aisle while holding Nova's hands and then we went to then after part of the wedding, we ate dinner and then danced on the dance floor, I was having one of the best nights of my life. Chase and I fed each other cake but Nova ended up smashing it all over her daddy's face and just to make another tradition, she flung cake on Adam too.

All of us were having a good time and Chase pulled me aside and we looked out to the lake, we stood there and I laid my head against his shoulder. "I am so glad we made up Lia." Chase said and I smiled.
"Me too, thank you for sticking with me no matter what." I said back, "it's part of our vows, love each other no matter what, in bad times and good times." He repeated and I smiled while giving him another kiss.

Our wedding night sadly came to an end but luckily the amazing staff and wedding planner said they had the clean up all under control and we just needed to take the stuff we wanted to keep. We thanked everyone for coming and I handed all my bridesmaids a little gift, "since I love y'all so much." I said and gave Paige, Maddie, Courtney, Kendall, Gabriella, and Rylee a Tiffany bracelet with an infinity symbol. They all hugged me and thanked me, "thank you girls for being in my wedding and being the best friends ever."

"And I can't forget about my jr bridesmaid!" I said and handed Hadley a matching bag to the other bridesmaids, but I got her a necklace with an infinity symbol. She gave me a hug and said how pretty it was.

"Now the flower girls." I gave Lennon, Ava, and Nova big bright pink bags, they were filled with candy, clothes, toys, makeup for Lennon, stuffed animals and a princess dress. "You guys were definitely the cutest." I said and they gave me a big hug.

Chase and I said goodbye after I thanked all the groomsmen too, I got in the car and wiped off all my makeup and Chase laughed at me. "You look better without any." He said and held my hand. I fell asleep and he carried me in the house and helped me put in comfy clothes.

@chasesexton my beautiful bride 😘 @LiaHodges43liked by maddiemcadoo and 23

liked by maddiemcadoo and 23.5k others

@maddiemcadoo- adorable and loved celebrating with you guys! 💕

@ryleejeankirk- wish you guys a fun marriage!

@paigecraig- new favorite couple! 💙

@axellhodges- treat her right Chase
-3,793 more comments-

-author's note-
Should I continue this story or end it here and make a new one?