Seventeen

Axell's pov:
It's been about 2 months since Lia left. Gabriella's been doing fine except sometimes the baby kicks and that's too much for Gabi, so she just lays in bed a lot.

Bryce also moved out of the house because he got a girlfriend in South Carolina and his family also lives in that state, so I haven't heard from him in awhile.

Every morning, I still wake up and practice my stunts and jumps outback before I come inside and make my beautiful babe and baby breakfast. "Morning Gabriella." I said and gave her a kiss. "Morning." She sat down. "My parents are coming by later if that's ok, they had some questions about the wedding."

"Ok that's fine. Only 7 more months until I can call you my wife." I said and gave Gabriella another kiss before going into the living room to watch some tv.

Chases pov:
I didn't want to admit it, but I was doing shitty. I tried my best every race still and most of that paid off except Lia wasn't there to congratulate me. Actually, she wasn't there at all. I missed her a ton but she's already gotten comfortable back in Illinois McAdoo told me the other day and I just nodded my head.

I need to move on too then. We were in Indianapolis for the race this weekend and I was talking to Jett after qualifying when I saw this brunette that walked right beside Colt Nichols. I gave Colt a handshake when he stood talking to this girl in the Honda pit area.
"Hey. Chase this is my cousin Rachel, Rachel this is Chase Sexton, my teammate." Colt introduced us and I nodded my head at the pretty brunette.

"So Rachel you new to supercross?" I asked and smiled.

"Uh well Colt has taught me a few things, but I don't race or ride personally. But I am a monster girl." Rachel said and her green eyes were really sparkly when we made direct eye contact.

"That's cool. Where you from?" I asked, "she's from Muskogee, same place I grew up." Colt answered and she nodded. "Cool."

"Well I'm going to go find Jett so you can keep asking questions." Colt left and gave me one last look before walking away.

"So you're from Illinois?" Rachel asked me and I nodded, "yeah. La Moille." "Oh that's cool." Rachel said and I nodded. Axell walked by and he nodded his head to me and I waved my hand, Gabriella was also slowly walking along side him since she's almost 7 months in her pregnancy.

"You know Axell Hodges?" Rachel asked, "yeah." I laughed, "I used to date his sister actually." I said.
"She's lucky." Rachel mumbled and I heard.

"Oh really, how so?" I played along. "Oh shit. I said that out loud." I laughed.

"I mean your boyfriend probably wouldn't want to hear those words from you." I said and I entered a sneaky question. "Ha ha. Yeah no boyfriend for me." Rachel said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well then. Could I have your number just in case I need a question answered?" I asked. "Sure." Rachel grabbed my phone and entered her number then created a contact. Rachel Nichols.

Rachel and I were talking and laughing all the way until open ceremonies was about to start.
"Sexton Cmon." My trainer told me and smiled at Rachel, "Well good luck out there Chase." Rachel said and kissed my cheek, I smirked and thanked her and put my helmet on before riding off.

After the races, I was pretty stoked because I won the heat and placed second in the main event. The interview was done and they took a picture of me Roczen and Tomac on the podium and I was free to leave. I went up to Colt and gave him a handshake and said good job because he placed 5th tonight.

"Thanks. You did good too, Rachel's over there if you're looking for her." He told me and nodded towards the monster girls, I thanked him and nodded then said goodbye and walked over to the girls.

"Hey Chase you did great." Rachel told me. "Thanks." I said and all the monster girls went awww.
I laughed and Rachel rolled her eyes and giggled, Lia used to do that same thing.

"Well I'm going to go back to my hotel so maybe see you here tomorrow?" I asked Rachel and she nodded. "I'm going to be around here more often since I moved here permanently with my cousin." I smiled and walked towards my truck in the parking lot.