Fifty-nine

Lia's pov:
Chase woke me up and I was not very happy, my headache was killing me all night and I wasn't able to get much sleep because of it.

"Cmon we have to get going baby." Chase said and rubbed my back while I just groaned and stayed laying down. "Lia I will dump cold water on you if you don't get up." He said after giving me a kiss, I quickly got up and went over to his suitcase. I grabbed a white t-shirt with the number 23 on the back and I put on some leggings and some slip on vans, I brushed my hair and teeth and then grabbed my sunglasses before yelling 'ready' to Chase.

"Ohh sexy mama." He said and put an arm around my waist, "shut it." I snapped and he raised his eyebrows. Chase stopped by Starbucks on the way to the stadium and I smiled at him because I was actually craving an iced coffee. "Oh now you're all happy." He said and I laughed.

We arrived in perfect timing and Jett came up to me, "woah your stomach is showing a lot." He said and I rolled my eyes. "No shit." I mumbled, "she woke up a little grumpy today, careful Jett." Chase came from nowhere and added, I slapped his chest and he put both arms around me and gave me a big hug.

Jett was laughing while I just stood there and enjoyed being in Chase's arms no matter how ticked off I woke up. "I'm gonna go bother Adam, be back boys." I said and I heard Chase mumbled thank the lord.

"Morning Lia." Adam said once I reached the Kawasaki trailer, "Hey." I mumbled.
"What's your problem?" Forkner asked me and I just scrunched my nose at him, "my stupid headache kept me up all night and so I got like no sleep." I explained and he just laughed. "Fuck you dude." I groaned. "You gonna do good today?" I asked Adam, "well it's my last supercross race for the year so hopefully." I nodded my head and then Maddie and Cameron came into the trailer.

"Hey Lia." They both said and I waved and gave Maddie a hug, "awww your little bump is a big bump." I smiled and Adam stole my Starbucks and drank the rest. "Wow thanks asshole." I said and he smiled while I smacked his shoulder.

"Here ya go." Cameron handed me a water bottle and I thanked him. We all talked about tonight's race and about the upcoming motocross season. "Yeah hopefully I'm better this season at outdoors." Forkner said, "doubt it." I mumbled and everyone laughed because it was true.

"Well I gotta go back to Honda." I said, "tell your baby daddy I said hi!" Adam yelled and I waved bye before walking outside and rolling my eyes.

A few hours later, it was time for the last rounds of qualifying. Chase was wearing his red alpinestars gear today and tonight and it matched very well with his red Honda. "K love you be safe." I said before he rode off, then I called Gabriella and waited for her so I could meet her and walk into the stadium together.

"Axell's gonna drop me off and then go find a parking spot so walk in the stadium where you first walk in." Gabriella tried to explain and I was so confused, so I just walked all around the stadium until I found her.

"Ava look who it is!" Gabi said and Ava smiled this time when she saw me, she also reached for me and Gabriella pretended to pout. "She's just like Axell." She joked and I laughed while holding little Ava. We both went down to the track and found Paige Craig with Madden in her arms and Lennon playing in the dirt on the floor.

"Hey guys!" Gabi said and Lennon jumped up and ran over, she gave Gabi and I a huge hug and then begged for me to hold her. "Ok you take Ava back and I'll hold you." I said and picked up Lennon.
"Woah your tummy is big!" She said and rested a hand on my stomach, I nodded as we walked over to Paige.

"Hey Gabi and Lia, Lennon I think you might be too heavy for Lia." Paige said, "she's actually pretty light." I said and Lennon smiled.

We all found seats that were close to the track level in the stands to watch because I needed to sit down since my ankles were getting really swollen. Qualifying was over and Chase had the fastest time for 450s and Jett had the fastest one for 250s. I went back to the pits and hung out for the rest of the afternoon and basically did nothing, Chase was really nervous for tonight because he was tied with Tomac in points so if he messed up, he would lose the championship.

"Calm down baby, you did good this whole season." I said and he was pacing the floor because he was done with his dinner and opening ceremonies started in 20 minutes.

"Yeah but that doesn't matter if I fuck up this race tonight." He said and looked at me, I just rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone. Somebody came knocking on the door and the mechanic told us it was time to get on the bike in 5 minutes, "ok baby I love you and you will do so good tonight." I said and gave Chase a kiss, he didn't let go of me for awhile. "Love you too." He said back and we walked outside.

I went over to Kawasaki and wished all my teammates a good race tonight, "thanks but it's too bad you aren't racing tonight Lia." Cameron said and I sighed, "yeah well don't make dumb decisions and make sure you don't forget the pill." I looked at Maddie McAdoo and Cameron laughed.

Maddie, Rylee, and I all walked down to the track for opening ceremonies and we found Gabi and Paige with all the kids. We all watched and cheered on our husbands and my boyfriend.