Fifty-one

Lia's pov:
The next morning was rough, but we finally made it to Tampa. It was just Chase and I this weekend because Axell wasn't doing the freestyle in the pits. It was the west coast class racing this weekend so I should have been racing, so now the questions and going to come rolling in.

Chase was holding his gear bag and my backpack because he insists I carry my own belongings, "Cmon you take such a slow time walking." I said and Chase scoffed, "I'm the one that's carrying-" I began to yell but then stopped and realized I was being very loud. Chase noticed and he started laughing, "shut up." I said and he kept laughing the whole way to the Honda trailer, Jett Lawrence and Colt were both sitting outside with their gear on. "It's about time." Jett slapped Chase's back and he just smiled. "Thanks to Lia we are late, again." I heard Chase say and I glared at him. All the guys laughed and then I followed Chase into the trailer as he got his gear on. I looked in the mirror and made sure my bump was hidden but it was challenging because it was so damn hot outside in Florida that I couldn't wear a sweatshirt otherwise I'd overheat. I stole one of Chase's baggy T-shirt's and then wore my comfy jeans I bought last night and some air forces, I even brought a backpack as my purse so I could put that in front of me if I actually needed to.

"See ya baby." Chase gave me a kiss once we were outside and he was getting ready for the conferences, I said bye and then went to find Paige because I wasn't able to watch the first conference.

"Lia!" Lennon screamed once she saw me walking, I quickly picked her up carefully and she gave me a hug. "Where have you been?" Lennon asked. "I moved into Chase's house and then some doctors appointments." I gave a little hint to Paige, she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I laughed and then shifted Lennon to the other side and that caused my shirt to be tight around the bump, Paige looked at me one more time and then gasped. "Holy shit. Lia!" Paige said and then came closer to give me a hug.

Lennon was so confused and we decided not to tell her just in case it slipped out of her mouth. Paige brought me inside the Husqvarna trailer and we were talking all about these past few weeks, "so the shower is for you?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Probably. But that's why I haven't been racing." I said and she nodded her head, "that sucks because you can't finish the season." Paige said and I sighed.

We talked for a little while longer until Madden woke up from a nap and the conference was over.
"Well I gotta go see Chase but watch for Gabriella cause she's bringing Ava tonight." I said and Paige smiled while Lennon squealed, "the baby!" She said and then waved goodbye to me.

I walked over to the Honda trailer and Chase was standing outside with Jett, both of them looked at me and Jett gave a confused look but shrugged. We all talked outside until I needed to pee again and I went inside the trailer and used the bathroom. I also got really hungry and looked inside my backpack to see my snacks, I grabbed some goldfish and decided to lay on the bed and take a little break because it was too hot outside. I lifted my shirt up so my stomach could cool off since there was so much sweat.

Gabriella was texting me for awhile and then the trailer door opened, I figured it was Chase so I just stayed right where I was at. The person walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door. Shit, it wasn't Chase.
"The fuck Jett ever heard of privacy?" I screamed and threw a jersey over my stomach which only made it more obvious. Jett was too shocked to speak, "Uh. Uh sorry about that. You got something to tell me?" Jett asked and I just sat up and groaned.

"You weren't supposed to find out like this." I mumbled and he laughed then sat on the edge of the bed.
"When did all this happen?" He asked. "You walked in on us, remember?" I asked and he turned bright red. "Not like that. When did you figure out Lia?" Jett rolled his eyes at me and I laughed. "Ohhhhh. Like 2 months ago, after I puked everywhere for 20 minutes each morning." I explained and he almost gagged.

We were laughing and then I heard the door open again, luckily it was Chase this time and he sat down right beside me and told Jett some more about this.

"So you aren't gonna tell anyone else?" Jett asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "People are going to find out, especially if you are in the pits not racing." He said and I looked at Chase. "Good point." Chase said and I rolled my eyes. "We can announce it championship weekend?" I asked and Chase agreed.

"Don't say anything Jett." I glared at him and he nodded his head while Chase laughed.