Fifty

Chase's pov:
Adam went to the track for some practice before press day tomorrow and I probably should have done the same thing, but I decided to stay home with Lia because of the incident this morning.

We went into the nursery and started to build the crib and I moved a rocking chair in but that was pretty much all we had. "We need to buy a lot more Chase." Lia said looking at the pretty empty room.
"Well we need to figure out the gender soon." I said and Lia nodded.

"The shower is the day after the championship." I smiled and rubbed Lia's stomach, "I hope he or she looks as pretty as the mama." I said and Lia blushed. "Stopp. The baby better have your eyes." She said and I laughed. We talked about plans for the nursery a little bit and then we decided to go swimming since it was a nice day outside. Lia was in the bathroom with the door cracked open a bit, she was looking in the mirror with a frown on her face. I walked in and smirked, "you're looking pretty hot right now, could I maybe take you out tonight?" I asked and she blushed. "Chase you don't have to say that, I get it, I'm a pregnant girl that can't hide the bump anymore. I've gained so much weight that none of my swimsuits fit." She whined and I looked at the piece she had on. "Looks like it fits to me." I shrugged and she groaned and slapped my chest. "You're not helping." "Well then let's go outside." I grabbed her hand and listened to her complaining on the walk to the pool. "Ok shut it and relax." I finally said and gave Lia a kiss.

She was laying down on a pool float while my lower half was in the water and my head was resting on her thighs. We talked about tomorrow and a lot of other things, "Gabriella's bringing Ava tomorrow." Lia told me and I nodded, "hopefully it's not too loud." I said and Lia laughed, "it's Axell's child, she's gonna be able to handle loudness." She added. Once we were done swimming, we went inside and Lia went upstairs to take a shower. I prepared a bowl of fruit for her and then she came downstairs, all clean and smiley. "Ok now I'm gonna shower, there's a snack for you." I pointed to the bowl and she gave me a kiss and thanked me while I went upstairs and showered.

Once I was all done, I came back downstairs and saw Lia laying on the couch and watching tv with her empty bowl. "I was hungry." She giggled and I smiled while sitting next to her, she laid her head on my lap and I started playing with her hair. A few moments later I heard Lia gasp, "what's wrong?" I asked quickly, she quickly put a hand on her stomach and then started laughing. I relaxed a bit once I realized nothing serious was happening, "gimme your hand." Lia said and she rested my hand on her stomach, the baby was kicking and I could feel it. "Owww you kick hard." Lia mumbled and I laughed.

She took a nap on me and I just played on my phone for awhile, it was around dinner time and I woke Lia up. "Cmon we are gonna go out to eat." I said and she groaned, "Chase none of my outfits fit!" Lia complained and I just rolled my eyes while walking upstairs and she followed. She sat on the bed while I looked in the closet, I picked out a tank top with some jeans that looked comfy and I threw them at Lia. She got up and put the outfit on while I helped her keep her balance, she walked over to the mirror and groaned while trying to button the last button on her jeans. "Chase they don't fucking fit." Lia huffed.

"It's fine." I said but Lia insisted. "Then let's go stop at target before dinner and you can buy some jeans or whatever there." I said and her eyes lit up when she said we could go to target. "Ok meet ya in the car."

Lia's pov:
We arrived at target and I had to take a piss stop. Chase followed me to the maternity section and we started looking around. I looked at all the pants and I doubted anything would fit me, Chase ended up picking out like 4 pairs of jeans and dragging me to the dressing rooms. "No." I said but he dragged me in there anyways. I couldn't even get the first pair over my thighs, "this was a mistake." I said but Chase just shook his head no and handed me the next pair.

I looked in the mirror and actually liked the fit but they didn't button up, "damn stomach will not shrink just a little bit!" I whisper-yelled and Chase laughed and I threw that pair at him. Finally the last pair of jeans I put on, "oh yup, you look fucking sexy in those." Chase said and I just rolled my eyes and looked at myself, he wasn't wrong, these jeans did fit good.

I bought the jeans and changed into them, then we went to dinner at a nice Italian place. Neither of us spilled on our clothes and I was shocked because I'm a messy eater. We got back in the car and I quickly unbuttoned my pants because they got a little tight, Chase laughed at me and I flipped him off.

Once we got back home, Chase and I both packed our bags before going to bed really early so we could wake up extremely to get to the airport for our flights to Tampa, Florida.

"I love you pretty girl." Chase said, "I love you too fucker." I giggled and Chase just rolled his eyes and shut off the lights.