Eleven

Lia's pov:
The race was good, I placed second in the main event and I was stoked, even though Jett Lawerence beat me. Forkner was fifth and McAdoo was third and so Kawi got a good amount of points in the 250s main. Chase placed first in the main and he was super happy afterwards and during the interview.

"Good job Chase!" I said and ran up to him while both of us were still in our sweaty gear, he picked me up and gave me a hug. We stayed there and I could hear Chase breathing heavy from the race he just won. "You did good too babe. Second?" He asked and I nodded and then he kissed me.

Someone walked up to us and cleared their throat, I quickly jumped down and looked at Adam who was standing there with a huge smile on his face. "Good job guys, Lia you need to check in with Kawasaki after every race." Adam said. "Sorry, am I free to go now?" I asked and Adam nodded while congratulating Chase and walking away.

Chase carried both our gear bags to behind the semis where his truck was, "you ready?" He asked and I nodded and he placed a hand on my thigh and drove out of the stadium. We got to his hotel and walked inside then went to the elevator where nobody was. Chase was looking at me and we made eye contact.
"Yes?" I asked, "You're so pretty Lia." He told me.

"How?" I asked. "I have dark brown eyes and my hair is always a mess and I have big thighs, how do you possibly find something that's pretty on me?" I finished and the elevator door opened and I followed Chase to his room. We got there and he turned on some lights before setting all my shit down. Chase was thinking of something before I got in the shower but I was so sweaty it had to wait.

I just had a towel on and I went to get my clothes out of my bag, I felt a pair of hands on my waist and they spun me around and I got butterflies while making direct eye contact with Chase and I got lost in his dreamy blue eyes.

"Lia, you asked why I find you pretty?" He said and I nodded. "I love your dark brown eyes because they always lighten up when you see little kids, or they lighten up when you are around me or Adam. Your messy hair shows that you don't spend much time on your appearance and how you always wear a helmet to mess up your ponytail. Your thighs are my favorite place to rest my hand while driving because I know you don't like hugs." Chase told me.

Luckily the lights were off and so my scar wasn't showing, but he doesn't realize I do spend time on my appearance. I don't want more people to make fun of me or be known as 'scar face' or 'mistake face'. Yeah middle school was a little rough with extra ugliness added.

My heart was racing and I looked at him, my lips landed on his and we didn't move for awhile. I pulled away because I needed to breathe and I was panting almost. "And you're a great kisser." Chase added and I smiled.

I walked back towards my bag again and grabbed my shorts and one of Chases T-shirt's. He went to shower and I laid on the bed and turned the tv on, I got all comfy and Chase came out a few minutes later with just some shorts and laid right beside me and his messy damp hair was on my neck.

Chase kept looking at me and one time I looked back. We both stared at each other for awhile before his lips crashed on mine. Those damn butterflies appeared in my stomach again and I wanted more. I pulled away and Chase looked at me with a confused face before crawled over to him sat on his lap and continued where we were. My fingers were running through his hair as his hands found my hips. We kept going and Chase picked my shirt up a little, I took that as a sign for it to be removed and so I did. I was left in a bra and shorts but we continued.

Chase was kissing my neck and then he went down to my chest and to my stomach. He paused afterwards and looked at me. I gave him a nod and he stood up to take his shorts off, I stayed laying down and Chase slid my shorts off and I sat back on top of him and kissed his jawline. Chase tensed up and I laughed to myself because I know a weakness now. He went back to kissing me and his fingers unclipped my bra hooks. I froze before Chase continued, its okay Lia. Forget the past, Chase is someone I can trust.

"You ok Lia, we can stop?" He asked. I sat there out of breath and looked into his eyes. "Sorry, continue." I apologized and Chase grinned. He gave me like a minute or so and I spoke up. "I'm ready Chase."
He looked at me with an eyebrow raised and I nodded my head, Chase smirked and stood up before grabbing protection and returning back to the bed.

Chase held me close as I kissed his jawline again to make him weak. He groaned and started making his way down again, he got to my underwear line and tugged at it and looked back at me. I nodded and that piece slipped off along with his.
He inserted it and I held my breath, Lia you are choosing to do this. It's not Ryder, it's Chase.