Forty-nine

Chase's pov:
I heard Lia talking to someone and I knew it wasn't Adam because she had a pissy attitude towards the person. I walked over there after I heard Lia raise her voice and I saw her mother on the front porch.

I also saw Lia get punched in the shoulder, once she turned around, I opened my arms and she ran towards me. "It hurts, why is she here? How did she even find me!" Lia yelled, I just held her close and shook my head. "I don't know baby girl but I will make sure she doesn't come back here." I said and let go of Lia before walking out front. "Chase stop, she's dangerous!" Lia yelled but I slammed the door shut.

"Hey!" I yelled at her mom who was about to get in her car, she looked at me and glared.
"What do you want?" She asked and I ignored her. "Don't come over here threatening my girlfriend." I said and she looked at me. "She's my daughter, I can do whatever the hell I want to her." She said back and I was heated, I walked up to her and slapped her across the face.

My mom didn't raise me to hit women but this bitch deserves it by the way she treats Lia.
"Excuse me?" She yelled and grabbed her cheek, "come near Lia again and it will be worse and forget this address." I walked back inside the house to see Lia sitting in the couch in tears.

I sat next to her and just hugged her for awhile, there was another ring in the doorbell and this time I answered it. "Hey Chase." Adam said and walked inside, "Hey Adam." We walked into the living room and Lia had wiped her tears away and put a blanket over her stomach.

"So what's the big reason you aren't racing?" Adam asked and sat down. Lia looked at me and I nodded and looked back at Adam. "I'm pregnant." She blurted and then put a hand over her mouth. Adam just sat there and his jaw dropped, "you're fucking what?" He asked and Lia quietly repeated herself.

"No way." Adam said, Lia uncovered her stomach and she definitely was.
"Holy shit. Lia you're gonna be a mom!" Adam yelled and gave her a hug and then did the same to me.

"Wow dude that's crazy, what are you gonna do when supercross finds out?" He asked and Lia shrugged her shoulders. "I have no fucking clue." She responded and we all laughed, "but Gabriella's been helping a lot since she just went through this recently." Lia said and Adam nodded but he was still a little confused.

"Boy or girl?" He asked, "we went to the appointment today, we're gonna have a reveal party." I said and Lia agreed, Adam nodded and then he asked a few more questions. We kept talking and laughing until I got a phone call from Paige Craig.

"Heyy girl whatsup?" I answered and walked into a separate room from the loud boys, "Hey Gabriella told me she had a friend that was expecting a baby soon as she needed a gender reveal party, what colors you think would go good together?" Paige asked, I had to mute myself because I was going to start laughing.

"Hmm maybe blue or pink and white, depends on the gender." I said and Paige thanked me. I hung up the phone and went back into the living room where the boys were drinking beers.

I raised an eyebrow at Chase because I've never really see him drink, he asked me who was in the phone and I explained while Adam nodded and then went to get himself another beer.

The night went on and my stomach hurt so bad from laughing. Adam decided to see who was more flexible, a pregnant lady, or a 26 year old man. Surprisingly I was more flexible and Adam just laid down on the floor after he tried to splits and failed while yelling. He ended up drinking way too much and couldn't drive himself home, so he slept on our sofa while Chase and I went upstairs to our room. I had no energy to shower, so I just went straight to the comfy bed while Chase showered and I slowly closed my eyes and went to bed after feeling a kiss on my forehead.

"HOLY FUCK. CHASE!" I got woken up by yelling from Adam, "yeah?" Chase asked and sat up.
"Dude there was a gun shot at your window." Adam still was shaking. Chase looked at Adam and then me.
"Shit he's back." He mumbled and I slowly nodded and also sat up.

Adam showed us the glass window right next to the front door, the glass was all shattered and it was still pretty dark outside since it was like 4am. "Fuck. I'll stay home with you today baby." Chase said to me and I just shrugged my shoulder but on the inside I was cheering, I'm scared already with this baby but this person is making this whole situation a lot worse.

Adam came upstairs and slept in our messy guest bedroom/new nursery on an air mattress. I woke up and saw that Adam was downstairs, making breakfast. He smiled at me and I sorta smiled back, then I ran to the bathroom and morning sickness visited me for a few minutes. Adam came beside me and held my hair back. I washed my mouth out and then thanked Adam while Chase was still upstairs sleeping.

A plate of food was handed to me and I thanked Adam again while turning on the tv.
"You scared for tomorrow, it's the last normal race." I asked and he nodded, "a little bit. Racing hasn't been the same since my injury last year but I'm getting better still and hopefully this race is good." Adam said and I agreed. Chase came downstairs a few moments later and sat down right beside me and gave me a kiss, "morning pretty girl." He said and I smiled. "Morning Adam."