Six

Lia's pov
The next few weeks went on by and it was a Thursday and I was hanging out with Chase while eating at a breakfast place. I had been racing motocross against the boys since Chase entered me in about 2 weekends ago. I was so close to winning one but I choked and ruined it for myself, but I have got podium almost every time. I was just racing for myself without any sponsors so this meant nothing to me, well until Adam decided he was going to be my trainer/coach and so I could continue to make my name popular or well known.

I was still on my Honda 250 because it was my favorite bike and I loved the way it was built, Adam always took me to the track and we always spent time trying to figure out my best time and other things I needed to improve on.

Today, Chase seemed very nervous for something. After breakfast we walked on the beach for a bit because that was one of my favorite things to do, along with his also.

"Lia?" Chase asked and stopped walking, I paused and went to look back at him but I turned around and he was right there. Our faces were like inches away from each other and Chase was breathing heavy.
"You're scaring-" I began but got cut off, Chases lips were on mine and his hands were on my hips.

I thought I was going to fall if chase wasn't holding me, I was waiting to do this for awhile but I didn't know what the end result will be. He pulled away first and my eyes popped open. "Wow." I said.
"Did you feel anything in that?" Chase asked and I nodded, "me too. I've been waiting to do that since I met you, you seemed different." He told me.

I kissed him and we pulled away, "and I've been wanting to do that." I giggled and Chase smirked.
"So would you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I didn't know what to say, I knew what I wanted to say but last time I was in a horrendous relationship and that didn't turn out. So I took a deep breath.

"Few things first. Would you like me no matter what, like even if I'm having a bad day?" I asked and Chase nodded. "What if I ignored you all day?" I asked.

"Hm then I would wait until you wanted to see me again to come visit you." He responded.

"Lastly why me, out of all the prettier or skinnier girls, why would you like me?" I was very curious what this man saw in me, to be honest I didn't even see that much in myself and people have told me over and over I am worthless and every time I hear that, the more I start to believe it.

"One you are incredibly pretty and I love when you hair is all wavy from the beach weather, I love your sarcasm or when you are too tired to function, you always can make me laugh, and you seem like somebody that will never break trust and so I might as well give it a shot." Chase responded.
There was a lump in my throat and it made it hard to swallow, nobody has ever said anything like that to me and truly meant it, not even my own mother can't even say she cares about me.

Chase gave me a hug even though I hate them and he knew that, our foreheads were touching and we just stood there. He gave me a kiss and we stayed there for awhile, nothing else happened but we went i time Chase's truck and he dropped me off at Axell's house.

When I walked in the house, Gabriella was standing up and playing on her phone while eating pickles.
"Hey where's Axell?" I asked, "outback messing around with Bryce. Need something?" Gabriella asked while looking up.

"Chase asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes, but I don't want Axell to be mad because I truly trust Chase. It's for real." I said and her jaw dropped. "I knew it. I knew it." She said and I laughed.

Axell and Bryce came in the house, "what's wrong?" Axell asked. "Nothing. What's for dinner?" I asked.
I took a shower while the boys were barbecuing the steak and Gabriella made the pilaf and bread. I had gotten a text from Adam while I was showering and I almost jumped up and down.

Adam: hey I'm not allowed to be your trainer because I'm still a racer, but you could be on a kawi if you wanted to and they have room. Let me know if you want the offer.

Me: oh my god. That's amazing, I'll let you know my answer before tomorrow.

Once I got dressed, i thought about this whole thing and screamed of excitement. Then I walked downstairs after calming down and they all asked if I was ok.

"Well... so I'm not sure if I should do this, I mean join a team?" I explained to everyone at the table.

"Holy shit that's amazing." Axell said, Bryce agreed but nobody was helping me with the decision.

After dinner, I was just thinking about everything and I decided to FaceTime Chase.
I explained the whole story to him and what Axell and Bryce told me. Chase smiled and congratulated me through the phone, "Teammates is very different from just being you and if you race with Kawi then you'll get the experience of actually being a professional since you get the same amount of training and shit."