A/N - Important, Please Read

Hey beautiful readers!

As you know, I will be proceeding with a phase three for this story.

The next chapter will be "closing" phase two of the story with a happy-ish ending, meaning reading phase three is entirely optional for those of you who are just like me and can't get over Kishiya.

I repeat, for those of you who prefer to leave the ending as is (based on the show's ending) you don't have to read ahead of the next chapter ;)

Also, I just want to express my appreciation and gratitude towards you all. It means the absolute world to me that so many people are enjoying this story. So truly, thank you. I remember literally kicking my feet and dancing around my bathroom over my first 100 readers and my very first comment. I'm not able to respond to all comments, but just know I do read all of them hehe. They're so fun.

Random Note: I'm a full time college student and I also work, so my schedule can get really touch and overwhelming sometimes. I know I can sometimes fall behind now on uploading, but thank you all for being understanding and supportive despite this. Some days I will have to put myself first, but just know that I am definitely not going to just suddenly stop uploading. I will finish this story and not just leave you guys wondering why I haven't uploaded for 3 months lol.

Anyways, I'm in the planning and writing phase of the phase three, and the next chapter will be out for you tomorrow <3

Love you guys, and I'll see you soon.

ALSOOO, any requests for a new story?