59

Previously on Pure Happiness

Beth reluctantly agreed and made her way in Matt and April's direction until they finally made it out. The three had made it out onto the town square when Beth finally felt it. Conner was dead, and something in her told her exactly who had done it. Elena.

~~~

It was the next day when Beth received a call to join the Salvatores at the Gilbert house, so she agreed and made her way over.

"Where's Elena? Is she okay?" She asked as her and Bonnie both entered the kitchen where the vampires stood.

"Well, about that," Damon trailed off.

"Klaus took her," his brother stated.

"You lost her?!" Bonnie questioned.

"Well, "lost" is a very strong word. We just technically don't know where she is," Damon explained.

"I'm more worried about what Klaus said about this hunter's curse."

"A hunter's curse?"

"How does Klaus even know about this?" The witch asked.

"How does Klaus know anything? Guy's like a billion years old," the older Salvatore retorted.

"He's a thousand," Beth rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Doesn't help your case, Sunshine," he smirked. Stefan scoffed before getting back to the point.

"He said it was a witch's curse," he stated as he looked over at Bonnie.

"You know if I could do anything to help, I would. But I.."

"But nothing, wave your magic wand, hocus pocus, begone hunter ghostus, whatever."

"The spirits won't let me do the magic I'd need to break the curse. But I can ask Shane for help. He knows everything about everything."

"Shane? The professor you went to see?" Beth asked, and her friend nodded, "Okay then."

"Great, you two do your thing," Stefan said.

"And me?"

"Come with me," he motioned at the door to the strawberry blonde. Beth nodded and followed suit.

"And where are you going?" Damon questioned.

"I'm gonna get her back," he said as the two made their way out.

The two had gotten on his motorcycle but stopped at the side of the road where Stefan made a call to Caroline. He put her on speaker so the strawberry blonde could hear.

"He's got Elena. I need Tyler to get the other hybrids away so I can get her out. I know I'm probably asking the impossible, but..."

"Actually, you're not."

"Wait? What?" Beth furrowed her brows.

"Hayley is the one that helped me break the sire bond. She showed me what to do and how to help. When she showed up here, I thought it was just a coincidence, but it turns out she's been helping one of them, her friend Chris. And she came to help us get the rest of them out from under Klaus," Tyler explained.