05

"Bonnie!" Beth yelled as soon as she noticed what Klaus was going to do. But Bonnie was able to easily throw him across the hall with her magic before he could attack her. He then groaned in pain once his back hit the hall's brick wall, but his groans became chuckles.

"Now did I mention I know a witch? You're gonna have to hit me a lot harder than that," He said with a smirk as he stood up. After chuckling once more, he ran to Bonnie but didn't catch her by surprise because she threw him once more. He crashed into the school's trophy case, shattering the glass but it didn't have the effect on him that the Bennett witch hoped because he still chuckled.

"By all means... Fire away!" Beth and Elena just stood in the back scared for their friend because of the new information they had gotten. But Beth was also scared for Alaric because even though Klaus was somehow in his body it was still Alaric that Bonnie was hurting. "If you kill this body, I'll just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy." Klaus said worrying Beth even more.

"Go. Run. Run!" Bonnie said dragging both Beth and Elena back. The three girls then ran as fast as they could so Bonnie wouldn't have to hurt Alaric's body. Once they passed a door, Bonnie used her magic to slam it shut and the girls were then met by Damon Salvatore, the blue-eyed vampire.

"What happened?" Damon asked them.

"Klaus is somehow in Ric's body," Beth said.

"What?"

"He's possessing it or something," Bonnie tried to explain but she knew too little about it to do so.

"Go find Stefan," he said looking at Beth and Elena. "Now." The two girls nodded with heavy breaths before running off to search for Stefan.

Once they got to the gym where the dance was taking place they were met by Caroline who was looking at them worriedly and Beth couldn't blame her since they both looked scared especially Elena. "Are you guys okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. We're fine. We're just um," Elena stuttered.

"We're looking for Stefan," Beth said interrupting Elena.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Caroline asked suspiciously.

"Um, just, um, stay with Matt okay?" Elena said forcing a smile. Then both girls looked back and sighs of relief escaped both their lips when they saw Stefan before they ran towards him. After they explained everything to Stefan, as best as they possibly could, the three of them jogged into the hall.

Once they did they saw Damon walking out of the doors, "There you are."

"What are you doing? Where's Bonnie?" Elena practically yelled in suspicion.

"She's doing what she has to do."

"What?"

"What are you talking about, D?"

"Where is she?" Stefan asked.

"Stefan, let her do this."

"Damn it, Damon, where is she?!"

"Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did," Beth pleaded.

Damon stayed quiet and after a few moments they just passed Damon to look for Bonnie. Once they got to the cafeteria they all saw Bonnie with blood running down her nose staring down at Alaric who was a few feet away from her. Once Bonnie heard their steps she turned around and used her magic to close the doors so that not even vampire strength couldn't open them.

"Bonnie, no!" Elena yelled as she and Beth pounded on the door's window and Stefan slammed on the door with all his strength but made no progress in opening the door. Bonnie turned back to look at Klaus and violently maneuvered her hand to break his arm with her magic. The lights hanging from the ceiling flickered and electricity sparks began to fall. Bonnie yelled hurting Klaus once again causing the lights to shatter. She then turned to look at Elena's hopeless expression and Beth's worried one with her own exhausted and sad expression. She looked back at Klaus as he stood up looking at her with a growing smirk. Suddenly Bonnie dropped to the floor. The lights all turned off and the doors opened.

"No! Bonnie!" Elena yelled as she ran to her. Beth sat next to her and checked her neck and felt no pulse. That's when confusion flooded her. She didn't scream.

Author's Note

I'm back!!! So I finally fixed the problem so the story is no longer on hold. Thanks for being so patient with me. Anyway I hoped you guys liked the chapter. Please vote and comment!