Chapter 1: Prologue - The First Day

"Two millenniums ago."

"There was a war between three factions: Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels."

"And two more factions joined forces together against these three legions: Gods and Heroes."

"Four factions from four worlds: The Divine Realm, the Heaven, the Human World, and the Underworld...

"...warred against one another for the fate of the said Human World."

"But somebody from the Underworld woke up to justice, and stood against these four legions alone."

"His name was Sparda."

"Later, he quietly reigned the Human World and continued to preserve harmony until his death."

"He became a legend."

"The Legendary Dark Knight..."

"...Sparda."

Present Day...

In a city that's near the Tokyo Borders...

Kuoh Town...

Kuoh Town

In the city of Kuoh Town... it was another peaceful night for its citizens. It was nearly time for sunrise, but even then... there were still people walking through the city as if it never sleeps, neon signs were buzzing, and cop cars' sirens could be heard in the distance.

A lone black-haired, fairly-tanned skin teenager in a red coat walked through the city. His appearance is short, dark brown black hair with six dyed red streaks and red eyes, also has an earring-like cuff on his left ear. He wears black battle garb which consists of a black hooded jacket, his accessories are four black pockets strapped with red straps, long black pants, and black boots with grey pieces strapped on top of his sole. He wears a black glove on his left hand. What's noticeable is that he wears a red coat that reached his knees.

 What's noticeable is that he wears a red coat that reached his knees

The Demon Slayer: Rosso Sparda Redgrave