Chapter 3: NEW - The Holy Sword

Kuoh Academy

It's been nearly a week since Rosso joined the Occult Research Club, yet selflessly declined Rias' offer to join her peerage. Rosso was inside the classroom and was very annoyed that Issei kept bugging him for his help to achieve a dream of having a harem. But in retrospect, Rosso couldn't give a damn since it was Issei's dream, not his. So he simply answers.

Rosso: Respectfully, I don't need it since I could use less women in my life.

Issei: Come on, man! Even if you're not part of Buchou's group and you only joined the ORC!

Rosso: This is your dream to achieve, not mine. While my goal is to help my friends out with their problems and protect our world from evil. And you can't rob me of the choice I've made.

Issei: *sigh* That's understandable.

Issei then laid his head on his own desk, feeling exhausted as he ponders the past events before he met Rosso. Little did he know that Rosso is listening to him since Issei is muttering out loud.

Issei: Since that whole ordeal with Riser, Buchou has been really nice to me, but Asia gets grumpy every time.

Still...To Rosso's annoyance, he noticed Issei made such a lecherous grin whenever he thought about Rias.

Issei: ...I wonder what Buchou meant by 'bonding.'

Rosso then notices two of Issei's classmates are closing in on the latter.

Rosso: Uh oh, incoming.

???: Hey, Issei, what the hell are you grinning about?

Issei: Ow!

One of his classmates pinched his ears, interrupting his trance as he winced in pain before he sit up and saw two of his classmates. The first one is a young man with a buzzcut who occasionally keeps his eyes squinted. The second one is a young man with black mid-length hair with glasses.

Issei: Matsuda! Motohama!

The one with glasses named Motohama slammed his hands on Issei's desk as he talks to his buddy.

The Three Sizes Scouter: Motohama

Motohama: Hey, I've been hearing some sketchy rumors about you lately. You better watch out.

Rosso: Rumours?

Motohama adjusts his glasses before he explains the rumors.

Motohama: Rumors that Issei Hyoudou is taking one pretty girl after another and doing all sorts of evil!

Issei: Huh?!

The young man with a buzzcut named Matsuda followed up.