Chapter 15: NEW - The Traitor Revealed! Vali's True Heritage!

Kuoh Academy

In the middle of the battle against the alliance of Magicians, few remaining Demons, and weakened numbers of Lagunas. Azazel launches multiple homing light beams at Katerea, who deflects them using her magic barrier. When some of the magicians are about to attack Nero and Kiba from behind...

Issei: Dragon Shot!

They saw a red beam blasting away the magicians from them and everyone saw Issei along with Rias, Koneko, and Gasper came to them on time.

Kiba: Issei!

Rosso: And Rias is here along with Koneko and Gasper!

Rias: Looks like not only has your cousin shown up and helped us, but we've got an Umbra Witch on our side. Friend of yours?

Rosso: Yeah, we've known each other since Tokyo! But enough chatter.

Rias nodded before Nero thanks Issei for his aid.

Nero: Thanks for the help here, Issei!

Issei: No problem, happy to help out. Is everyone okay?

Everyone else nodded and Rias gave Gasper to Sirzechs. Issei and Koneko stood ready to fight alongside their comrades.

Koneko: Can we kill them now?

Sieg: We're supposed to protect this area until the gate closes!

Rosso: With the gate opened, they're just gonna keep flooding in! So let's take out the big chunks to keep them from being overwhelmed!!

Viola: Now you're talking my language! Let's dance baby!

The teams started taking out the Magicians along with Demons and Lagunas, one by one. Rias put up a defensive magic circle to shield them, and Rosso pulled out Maverick & Iceman and then shot them in every direction, Sieg summons his Icicle Blades and shoots a multitude of them toward his enemies, impaling them to death.

Sirzechs: The only one who can use strong protection magic is Rias, huh?

Morrison: But shit's gonna hit the fan if they overwhelm her.

Morrison's worry came true when the magicians attacked and broke the defensive magic circle, knocking back Rias as she fell down. One of the magicians was about to attack her until Issei came to the rescue as he impaled the attacking Magician with Ascalon.

Gasper could only stand there, watching everyone fighting the hordes of stray magicians, demons, and Lagunas. He feels fed up with being useless and a coward any longer since he knew he was responsible for what happened, even though it was clearly the fault of the stray Magicians.

It was then he recounts Rosso's words.

Rosso: You'll do nothing if you stand still in fear, so take courage and step up.

That's when Gasper willingly takes all the courage he could muster and step up like a man.

Gasper: I want to help... Rias-buchou, Issei-senpai, Rosso-senpai!

The three of them turned around and glanced at Gasper.

Gasper: Please listen, I can fight, too. I want to be a man like Issei-senpai and a demon hero like Rosso-senpai! I want to make you, Rias-buchou, proud of me and I want to be worthy of you. I will fight... I just have to... I gonna do whatever it takes to protect my friends!

They watched Gasper take off the armband he had on his arm, much to Rias' worry for her Bishop.

Rias: You can't, Gasper! Please, big brother, you have to stop him, do something!