Chapter 16: NEW - Showdown! The Demon Slayer vs The White Dragon Emperor!

Kuoh Academy

Back to where we left off...

Rosso drew his Rebellion, ready to face the White Dragon Emperor, once and for all

Rosso drew his Rebellion, ready to face the White Dragon Emperor, once and for all. Vali simply chuckles as he slowly burst into laughter.

Vali: Hmhmhmhmhm... HaHaHaHaHa...! AHAHAHAHAHA! That's right! Fight me, Rosso Sparda Redgrave! Then we shall see who's truly powerful. A duel to the death between the Grandson of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda and the Great-Grandson of the King of Devils Lucifer!

Rosso: *thoughts* This is no longer a duel... It's a fight to the death... With his Divine Dividing, he can halve his opponent's powers and absorbs them to him, which clearly gives him the edge until he has his limits... Even so... I'm going to defeat him!

The fight begins with Rosso charging toward Vali with his Rebellion.

Rosso: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Vali: Pitiful!

Vali starts shooting seven magic beams at Rosso until he uses one of the Aincrad-Styles Sieg has been using...

Rosso: Deadly Sins!!!

Rosso rests his Rebellion on his right shoulder, and begins with a diagonal slash from the top-right to the bottom-left, with Rosso making a full circle spin, drawing his longsword backwards in the middle of the spin in preparation for the next at...

Rosso rests his Rebellion on his right shoulder, and begins with a diagonal slash from the top-right to the bottom-left, with Rosso making a full circle spin, drawing his longsword backwards in the middle of the spin in preparation for the next attack. This leads to a second diagonal slash from the bottom-right to the top-left, followed by a horizontal slash from left to right. He then executes an upward vertical slash, performing a backward somersault. This is followed by a horizontal slash from right to left and another full circle spin, which leads to a diagonal slash from the bottom-right to the top-left, stopping at face height. He spins his sword in a full circle from this position, hitting the target from Rosso's right side.

Vali: Hoh?

Rosso: It's gonna take more than just magic blasts to take me down, Vali!

Rosso ran to his opponent, and aimed Maverick & Iceman at him, firing multiple bullets, but Vali just effortlessly bounced off the bullets like it was nothing to him.