Chapter 14: NEW - The Three Factions Summit!

Kuoh Academy, Main Building

The summit continues when everyone looked at Azazel as he talks about the topic of the previous war.

Azazel: Our perpetual three-way stalemate and Heroes is getting rather old and hardly doing this world any favors. I assume we're all in agreement on that?

Michael: God and the Four Great Satans are gone. Both of our war generals have been annihilated.

Asia, Xenovia, Irina, and Jeanne sadly looked down, distraught when they heard God was dead which made Rosso and Sieg somberly glance at them. While Issei glanced at Asia and Xenovia glanced at Irina.

Xenovia: *thought* Irina... I suppose you were told about it, too.

Azazel: We have a complication. Once again, it's not even our three-way powers. But these forces are equally if not more destructive. And they are...

Azazel: The Red Dragon Emperor... The White Dragon Emperor... And the Grandson of Sparda. So I'd like to hear their thoughts... and I would like to hear your thoughts on the matter, too... Holy Maiden Savior, Jeanne d'Arc...

Everybody other than Rosso and Sieg looked at Jeanne completely, utterly, and silently gasped in shock, taken aback upon finding out she was the direct reincarnation of the original Jeanne d'Arc.

Vali: What I want, is to fight someone who is as strong as me.

Vali amusingly narrows his glance at Rosso and Issei, causing the duo to glance at the White Dragon Emperor as their two eyes meet. Rosso knew that Vali is like another version of Vergil's power-hungry self as he furrow his brows.

Rosso: *thought* That bastard horribly reminds me of Uncle Vergil's power-hungry self...

Azazel: Holy Maiden Savior?

Jeanne: Sieg and I are representing the Hero Clan on behalf of Elder Shuuya Nonaka. All we want is to have peace and not having fond of the idea of starting a war. My only wish is for all people, be they Humans, Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels, to live in harmony without conflicts of war. I'm willing to respect the late Legendary Dark Knight Sparda's wish as well since he too fought for the sake of people's freedom and harmony.

Azazel: Red Dragon Emperor? Thoughts?

That's when Issei stuttered a bit, trying to figure out what he was trying to say, while Rosso dryly stare at his friend.

Issei: Uhhh, I uh. Wow, I'm not as good at coming up with stuff on the spot. So, uh.

Azazel: Oh I see. Well, why don't I make it a little easier for you, Issei? Try to focus here. If we start fighting again, you'll never be able to have your way with Rias Gremory.

Rosso: *thought* He's really going there.

Azazel: But if we male peace instead, then prosperity on propagation will be far more important.

Rosso: *thought* He actually went there.

Issei: You mean, baby making!?

Azazel then smirks, knowingly answering the perv boy's question. Though Rosso had a gut feeling Azazel is not a very bad person, he could dreadfully see the comparison between him and Issei.

Azazel: That's right, imagine those training sessions, and you can practice every day.

However, everyone can hear their conversation, especially a disgruntled Rosso and dismayed Rias.

Rias: Hey, I'm right here!

Rosso: Weirdest meeting ever. *thought* Here I thought Issei was a pervy loser, but that Governor General guy is much worse...in a pervy way from my point of view.