Chapter 4: NEW - Old Friends and a "Friendly" Visit

Few hours after the Stray Devil hunt, Kiba was walking through the rainy night, thinking about what transpired between him, Issei, and Rosso. Suddenly, a man walks out of an alley and collapsed in front of him.

Kiba: A priest?

???: Yoo hoo! It's been awhile, hasn't it?

Kiba saw a young man with short white hair and red eyes. Also, he was dressed in clerical clothing. Turns out, it was Freed Sellzen, the most psychotic rogue exorcist that Issei and his friends had confronted before Rosso's arrival, walking out with what appears to be a Holy Sword in his hand.

 Turns out, it was Freed Sellzen, the most psychotic rogue exorcist that Issei and his friends had confronted before Rosso's arrival, walking out with what appears to be a Holy Sword in his hand

The Mad Priest: Freed Sellzen

Freed: Did you miss me? Is nice to see the playboy of the scum underworld has come to pay a visit.

Kiba: Freed Sellzen! Have you been here this whole time?!

Kiba glared at him, which Freed just continued to smirk deviously as Kiba drew his Sword-type Sacred Gear Sword Birth.

Kiba: I'm not in the best mood today.

Freed did nothing but laugh hysterically, nothing more than a madman.

Freed: That's perfect, I need some fun! Fighting these priests is getting old!

The sword that Freed was holding started glowing, making Kiba's eyes widen, realizing what that sword is.

Kiba: That light?! That aura?! It can't be!!

Freed: Oooh, but it can. Nice timing, let's have a test to see which is stronger. Your filthy demonic sword or the highly known holy sword that is known as Excalibur will be the victor?

Kiba gritted his teeth and glared at Freed before he makes his move.

Kiba: I will never forgive Excalibur for what it did to me!

The duel finally begins, both Freed and Kiba then dashed toward each other, and the two of them lock blades when they clashed.

Freed: Has anyone told you that the face you make will be your downfall? We wouldn't want our pretty little prince stuck that way. Luckily, Excalibur isn't picky. It's hungry for your blood!

Freed then started to push Kiba back.

Kiba: THAT'S ENOUGH!

While irritated, Kiba broke the lock, causing Freed to jump back as he keeps insulting Kiba during the battle with his psychotic attitude.

Freed: Now that's a face I wanted to see!

Kiba then sent a dark energy blast using his Sword Birth Holy Eraser form, but the Excalibur that the Rogue Exorcist was holding easily nullifies it, leaving Kiba shocked before he regains his composure.

Freed: Nice try!!

Kiba: I'm just testing to see if it was real or not! Thanks for showing it to me! Now I will destroy you and your sword!