Chapter 26: Re:BorN - Practice for Sports Festival! Diodora's Strange Motive!

In the Dining Room

It's now morning in Devil May Cry Kuoh Branch. Most of the residents have gotten a very nice nap... and the teens are now having breakfast before going to school... well, except for a certain son of Dante...

Why...? We'll explain what happened...

Last Night, in Rosso's Room

After Rosso brought the respective Devil Arms, likely Agni & Rudra, and Nevan, from the crate to the weapons rack in his room before lying down in bed, something dreadful happened to him...

*RUMBLE!* *RUMBLE!*

Himeko: *noisy* Ahh~ Ahh~ Ahh~ Ahh~ Glenn~ You're still hard as fuck! *panting & moaning*

Glenn: *noisy* Hoot! Hoot! Hoot! You're as tight as your beautiful bosom, Himeko!

Seeing the young Demon Slayer lying on his luxury bed, unable to fall asleep without even an ounce of wink as his eyes remained bulged. Likely due to hearing the sounds of rumbling and the couple's ecstatic moaning from above his room. Ever since Glenn and Himeko moved into the DMC, things are pretty awkward and troubling for the residents, including Rosso himself. And when he was about to go to bed... a true hell begins...

Rosso: *thought* Sweet Grandpa... first, Sirzechs ordered the girls to move into the shop, then Rias asked her father to renovate both Issei's house and my shop... second, that motherfucking troll of a teacher of mine and his fiancee decides to live at this very shop... and third... this new homeroom teacher of mine is a GODDAMN, SEX-CRAZED INCUBUS!!! Please, Gramps! Make them stop!!! They're driving me crazy!!!!

Fortunately, the sounds of making out and moaning have finally stopped.

Rosso: *thought* Oh! Thank the Sparda, they finally stopped. Thank you, Gramps, for answering my call.

Rosso could sigh in relief, feeling at ease now that he could go back to sleep, and calmly shuts his eyes at ease...

Rosso: Now I can go back to sleep...

Agni: Master Rosso, we have been waiting for you to use us!

Rudra: Yes, since you are awake, it is time you can use us!

Rosso: *groggily* Save it for tomorrow! I'm going to bed!

Rosso gruntingly reminds the Flame and Tornado Blades before bed, doing a Total Concentration Breathing Constant while asleep. As if fate decided to screw up his life again, he suddenly hears Glenn and Himeko's voices.

Himeko: *noisy* Glenn~. That was amazing... how I enjoy making love with you~ Ufufu...

Glenn: *noisy* Yeah... Wanna have another shot again?

Himeko: *noisy* Hell yeah!

The moment they said that... Rosso's eyes soon snapped open, disturbed by the couple's words. Even Agni & Rudra feel worried about their new master.

Agni: Uh oh...

Rudra: It seems our Master is going to explode...

Initially, their worry almost came true until Rosso calmed himself down and sat up.

Rosso: *growl* Ugh! I need a drink...

Rudra: Oh! Master Rosso, now it is a good-...

Rosso: I said tomorrow!

Rosso angrily retorts before he gets off his bed, quietly walks away, and exits his room. He went downstairs from the second floor to the kitchen on the first floor, going to get a drink from the fridge to refresh his mind for the time being.