OVA 1: A Visit From a Friendly Neighborhood Slash/Dog!

A/N: The following chapter takes place about a week after the Kuoh Treaty is signed and the part Devil May Cry has been relocated near the Hyoudou Residence.

Today is Sunday, It's been about a few days since the Three Factions made a Kuoh Treaty and the fact that terrorist organization, known as the Khaos Brigade, started their failed attempt surprise attack on the Kuoh Summit in Kuoh Academy. Our chapter begins when two mysterious individuals came to the shop called Devil May Cry...

Devil May Cry, Near the Hyoudou Residence.

Inside the building of Devil May Cry, Issei and Saji challenge each other with a game of Mario Kart 8 on Switch. The rest of the DMC crew, most likely Trish, Nero, and Nico, are off on another hunting mission, thus asking Rosso a favor to look after their shop and keep it running. Akeno is in the kitchen, cooking some food and brewing some tea. As for Viola, Xenovia, Asia, and Koneko... they're in Viola's room, having a nice and fun girls' hangout. Where did Rias go? She most likely went to her real home in the Underworld, discussing with her brother about renovating both Issei's house and Devil May Cry. As for Rosso Sparda... he sits on his desk with his legs on the said desk, talking to his mother on his smartphone.

Rosso: So how're my stepsisters doing, Mom?

Summer: *phone* Things have been pretty good so far in Nevada. Ruby and Yang are becoming better Mercenary Huntress.

Rosso: Any paranormal problems? Any stray devils or any rogue supernatural entities?

Summer: *chuckles while on phone* Don't be silly, Rosso. The demonic threat has lessened thanks to the Kuoh Treaty, but more supernatural threats still need to be taken care of.

Rosso: Mom... about what happened... I'm sorry I made you and the others worry...

Summer: *phone* Of course we worried about you when we heard that this Vali guy nearly killed you! Do you have any idea how worried we are?!

Rosso look down guiltily before he replies.

Rosso: Yeah, but I'm definitely okay now.

Summer: *phone* Though we were scared of what happened to you, you finally have the strength to get back up.

Rosso: Yeah. Thanks to Jeanne.

Summer: *phone* I can tell she really likes you~

Rosso blushed, slightly embarrassed at this whenever his mother brought up a topic about a relationship between him and Jeanne.

Rosso: *sigh* Please don't bring that up, Mom. Anyway, you heard about what happened from Rodin, right?

Summer: *phone* Yeah. I heard everything from him. The Khaos Brigade, and the fight between the Red Dragon and the White Dragon until you intervened and defeated the Vanishing Dragon.

Soon, a serious expression was plastered on Rosso's face, having a bad feeling regarding the cycle of conflict between the Two Heavenly Dragons.

Rosso: But I get a bad feeling that the cycle can't be broken that easily, even if I did defeat the White Dragon Emperor.

Yang: *phone* Hey, Mom! A little help here?!

Ruby: *phone* Zwei keeps chewing on a book!!

Summer: *phone* Coming, sweetie! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting any longer. I'm going to help out my daughters and calm Zwei.

Rosso: It's okay, Mom. It's nice talking with you. Give Pops, my sisters, and Zwei my regards. Later.