Chapter 25: Re:BorN - Second Trimester Begins! The Heroes and the Angel!

Devil May Cry. One Week Later.

Now that the one-week grounding is finally up, Rosso can finally partake in missions. However, Trish insists he should focus on his school first since education can be very important for his well-being. Their Summer Vacation is finally over, and the Second Trimester begins.

On his way to school, Rosso is followed around by a group of schoolgirls who were fawning over him.

Female Student A: Hey, it's Rosso!

Female Student B: Heh~? Rosso?

Murayama: You're right! It's Rosso!

Katase: Rosso!

Rosso: *thought* Dammit! This is getting pretty awkward! But play it cool, Rosso!

Despite being surrounded by the female students of Kuoh Academy, Rosso still keeps his cool-headed face while walking to Kuoh. And of course, Rias and her group along with Viola are ahead of him, so they won't meddle with such funny mishaps they're about to witness.

After all the girls greeted him, Katase affectionally clings to his arm, asking a question.

Katase: Rosso, what are you doing during Summer Vacation? We haven't seen your bad boy face for awhile.

While she somewhat clingy on the young mercenary, she met his cool-headed delinquent gaze that's about as red as a ruby, and bright as the sun.

Katase: *blush* Uh...

Katase blushed a bit before Murayama pushed her pink-haired friend away from Rosso.

Murayama: Hey! Katase! Why are you clinging to Rosso's arm like that? You're being too chummy! Stay away from him!

Katase: What the hell, pigtails?

Murayama: Shut it, small boobs.

Katase felt insulted when Murayama first call her that. Honestly, they haven't argued once until today, ever since Rosso was transferred about 3 months ago, these girls have a competition for his affection. Both Murayama and Katase looked away from each other and walk on the way to Kuoh, as their heated arguments continue.

Katase: Pigtails.

Murayama: Small boobs.

Katase: Pigtails.

Murayama: Small boobs.

Katase: Pigtails.

Murayama: Small boobs.

Katase: Pigtails.

Murayama: Small boobs.

Soon enough, the girls watched as the heated argument between Murayama and Katase intensifies, turning their arguments into a verbal catfight.

Murayama: Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs. Small boobs.

Katase: Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails. Pigtails.

However, their verbal tensions reached a breaking point when Rosso felt that he was tired of hearing a heated argument. He soon raised his voice at Murayama and Katase, urging them to shut up.

Rosso: *shouted* SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU BITCHES ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!!

However, after he verbally lashed out in anger, all the girls from Kuoh Academy squealed at hearing his raised voice, even though his attitude and his foulmouth is much of a badass delinquent.

Female Students: KYAAAAAAH~!!!!!

Murayama: *blush* He totally said that to me~!

Katase: *blush* No, that was for me~!