Chapter 5: NEW - Hunt For Excaliburs!

Kuoh Academy

Outside the ORC building, Issei and Kiba are facing off with Xenovia and Irina. Rosso, Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Koneko were watching from the sideline. Though Rosso glanced at Kiba, knowing hatred and vengeance would cloud his judgment, and would lose himself forever.

Rosso: *thought* Judging by that look on Kiba's face. This will not end well. Hatred and vengeance cannot be his only motivation to live. If he fights like that, I have no doubt that he would be defeated for sure...

Xenovia: Alright then, let's begin.

Both Xenovia and Irina took off their cloaks, revealing their Church battle suits, which consists of a black, skin-tight, short sleeve leotard with pauldrons, matching fingerless gloves that extend to their biceps, and thigh-high boots, all of which are adorned with straps.

Rosso was quite perplexed about why these girls are wearing such tight jumpsuits

Rosso: What's with the jumpsuits?

Akeno: Are you sure this is okay? Should we be fighting people from the Church without permission?

Rias: It's just an informal bout, not an official battle.

Irina: Cause if the higher-ups found out, then we all be in trouble.

In preparation for combat, Irina took off the white ribbon tied to her arm, which turned into a form of a katana.

Xenovia: Consider it a drill...

Xenovia then unwrapped her sword and got ready for battle, leaving Kiba to start laughing at the sight of the two Excaliburs.

Xenovia: Why are you laughing?

Kiba: Because... The only thing I always wanted to destroy, more than anything, has appeared willingly before my very eyes.

While he comments, Kiba activates his Sword Birth, summoning multiple swords from the ground which Xenovia noticed.

Xenovia: Sword Birth is it? I remember now, during the Holy Sword Project. There was one subject facing disposal that managed to escape.