Chapter 6: NEW - The Formidable Foe!

At the Abandoned Church

Rosso, Issei, Koneko, Saji, and Kiba have decided that they should disguise themselves as Priests. After they were done preparing their disguises, Xenovia spoke up on what to do for the plan.

Xenovia: I think we'll be more efficient with two groups. Let's split up.

Rosso: Sounds like a plan I can get behind.

Issei: Right, we'll take the east.

Xenovia: Irina and I will take our search on the western part of town. If you see anything at all, call us by phone.

Rosso: Right-o.

Issei: Understood.

Xenovia then turned her gaze to Issei, informing him of what was important.

Xenovia: We appreciate that you and Sparda's grandson took such good care of us. As thanks, you should know that the White Dragon has awakened.

This news has stunned Issei pretty hard since his partner Ddraig is warning him of the White Dragon, and that both Red and White Dragons are fated to fight each other. The hunt for the stray priests and 3 stolen Excaliburs begins with Rosso traversing the eastern part of Kuoh Town with his friends, Issei, Koneko, Kiba, and Saji. While they were traveling, Issei couldn't help but ponder what Ddraig had warned him about.

Ddraig: You should be careful. You never know when the White One could attack you.

Rosso: Something wrong, Issei?

Issei snapped out of his thoughts and shrugged it off before answering his friend.

Issei: It's nothing. I was just wondering where should we go next.

Kiba: Perhaps they're in a less populated area.

Issei: You think you know where they are?

Kiba simply nods.

Kiba: I believe so.

Rosso: Then let's get going.

Soon they followed Kiba to an Abandoned Building which look like a place for crooks and despicable people are up to heinous acts. Much to Issei's surprise when he recognized this place before.

Issei: Wait, this place...

Rosso: You've been there before?

Issei: Yeah. It's where we fought a stray devil named Viser.

Saji: You fought a stray devil?

Issei: Yeah. Couldn't tell if she was a devil or a woman before we killed her.

Rosso: I assumed from your experiences, Viser is nothing but a monster, right?

Issei: That's right.

Though they searched for the rogue priest cautiously until they sensed a Holy presence as Rosso and Koneko warns Kiba.

Rosso: Kiba, hold up. Something's not right.

Koneko: Above!

They immediately looked up at the building and spotted Freed standing above that building, he leaped off and made a fast overhead attack against Kiba with a shrilling psychotic scream.

Freed: Yahoo!!

Fortunately, Rosso drew his Rebellion and ran towards Kiba, who also summoned his sword from Sword Birth, and the duo blocked the incoming attack as they pushed their blades against Freed's before the psycho breaks off and landed on one of the rooftops.