Chapter 11: NEW - Open House

Kuoh Academy School Gate

Rosso and Issei were standing in front of the silver-haired man who knocked out Kokabiel, Vali the White Dragon Emperor.

The White Dragon Emperor: Vali

Vali: I am Vali, the White Dragon Emperor, but you can call me the Vanishing Dragon.

Issei: You...?

Rosso: Why is he here? Unless he's looking for a fight...

Rosso could hear Issei groan and saw his friend's left arm glowing dark red for a second before it went back to normal.

Issei: *thought* My left hand is acting up again. Why'd it have to happen in a place like this...?

Then they quickly noticed Vali appeared in front of Issei and pointed his left finger between his eyes.

Vali: You're so vulnerable. It would take that long even with my magic...

Issei: Tch. Boosted--!

Issei gets back a bit and is about to summon his Boosted Gear, but Rosso quickly draws Maverick and aimed it between Vali's eyes. Luckily, Xenovia and Kiba came in a good time and crossed their swords around his neck by flanks.

 Luckily, Xenovia and Kiba came in a good time and crossed their swords around his neck by flanks

Kiba: Don't you think you're taking this joke a little too far?

Xenovia: It would be smart enough to let you fight the Red Dragon Emperor and the Grandson of Sparda here now, would it? White Dragon Emperor.

Asia shows up and asked Issei and Rosso about the commotion.

Asia: Issei-san...? Rosso-san...?

Issei: Asia, get back.

Vali: Hmph. I wouldn't do that if I were you. If all of you couldn't beat someone like Kokabiel, you can't beat me.

Rosso keeps his tense expression towards Vali as he talks back.

Rosso: No one except me, of course.

Vali: Funny, but you can't keep going if you don't care about causing a scene.