Chapter 18: Re:BorN - Gathering of Young Devils and Warriors!

Near the Gremory Mansion

Today after a relaxing hot spring, Rosso's team and the Gremory Team arrived at Rias' home. To say it was surprising for Rosso's team, but no, it was very awe and stunning since the appearance of the Gremory Mansion is ginormous. Honestly, that is quite a house Rias and her family are living in.

 Honestly, that is quite a house Rias and her family are living in

Rosso: Sweet mother of Sparda...

Jeanne: This is unbelievable...

Nero: Look at the size of that mansion! I'd say mansion, but that's quite big!

Viola: *whistles* Now that's a bigass mansion!

Issei: You're telling me!

Xenovia: Wow. So this is Rias-buchou's house...

Asia: Is this where your family lives?

When they admire such a mansion, the front door of the mansion opened and they were soon greeted by Sirzechs' most beloved Queen, Grayfia Lucifuge, who politely welcomes Rias back.

Rias: I'm home.

Grayfia: Welcome back, Lady Rias. Her peerage and Sparda's team. We have been waiting for your return.

As they walked inside the manor, accompanied by Grayfia as she led them inside the said manor. The DMC crew and the Heroes might find themselves uncomfortable when they are greeted by butlers and maids on the side, revering both the DMC crew and The Gremory Team.

Asia: I'm kinda nervous.

Rosso: You're telling me. I've seen many people greeting us.

Sieg: I think it's best that we just act natural, okay?

Astolfo: Quite simple, really!

???: Big Sis Rias!

They suddenly heard a voice when they saw what appears to be a cute young boy with short crimson hair and red eyes and he was wearing noble clothing. The crimson-haired boy ran to Rias and gave her a hug as she embraced the boy back in return.

Rias: *giggle* I'm home, Millicas. You've grown up since I last saw you.

Issei: Um, Buchou. Who is that kid?

Rias: This is my older brother Sirzechs Lucifer's son.

Learned that this crimson-haired boy is Rias' nephew leaves the DMC crew and some of Rias' peerage, newcomers only, taken aback by this.

Nero: Seriously?

Asia: Then that would make him your nephew.

Rosso: Wow... Though considering the age gap, that would make sense for us to assume Millicas calling you big sis, right?