Chapter 10: NEW - The Pool Day Disaster!!!

Back to where we left off. When Issei was quite confused at how his client knew his title, the said client suddenly sprouted up twelve jet-black wings on his back, revealing who he really is. Thus, leaving Issei shocked.

Azazel: My name is Azazel, the big boss of the Fallen Angels.

The Governor General: Azazel

Issei immediately thought back to what Raynare and Kokabiel had mentioned of their leader.

Issei: *thought* A-Azazel? Isn't he the Governor General of Fallen Angels?

He then asked him why he was there.

Issei: Why did you...?

Azazel: I got wind of Kokabiel's schemes...so I infiltrated the town. I also happen to have a special interest in that Boosted Gear of yours, too.

This alarms Issei when holding his left arm protectively, knowing Azazel is interested in Sacred Gears.

Azazel: It seems your mercenary friend, who happens to be the Son of the Legendary Devil Hunter Dante, had taken care of him before Albion finally did his job.

Issei: Albion!?

He immediately remembers last night, the fight against Kokabiel which Rosso was able to beat him, Albion appears before their eyes and took Kokabiel and Freed with him for questioning.

Issei: The White Dragon...

Azazel: I couldn't get directly involved, so I had someone else to do me a favor until that devil mercenary boy beat him to it. I'm surprised he followed my instructions pretty well this time even after the Grandson of Sparda defeated him.

Issei: *snarl* I see...

Azazel: Hm?

Azazel noticed Issei's slight anger when he noticed the latter's snarl.

Issei: So it's your fault... It's your fault that I couldn't suck Buchou's nipples!

Azazel simply laughs it off at Issei's perverseness before he answers.

Azazel: Is that so? Sorry about that.

Issei: *scoffs* If things had kept going the way they were, my longtime desire...

Azazel: Sorry to say this...but you can't defeat someone of Kokabiel's level the way you are now, no matter how much you power up. Except for the mercenary kid, of course, since he shows promise after he defeated Kokabiel for me.

His harsh word of lesson struck Issei very hard, realizing that Azazel was right since no matter how many times he powers up, he'll never reach Rosso's level.

Azazel: Anyway. Because of the recent event, the leaders of the Fallen Angels, Angels, and Devils, have decided to hold a summit. And of course, the Heroes are coming to the summit as well.