Chapter 12: NEW - A Shut-In Vampire Bishop!

ORC Club Room

This Afternoon in Occult Research Club's HQ at Kuoh Academy. Everyone was standing in front of the sealed door that Rias had blocked off, the same door Rosso, Issei, and Asia had noticed.

Rosso: Isn't that the same door that me, Issei, and Asia had seen before?

Rias: Yes, it is.

Issei: In here?

Asia: That's where the other bishop is...?

Rias: Last night. My brother insisted that I release the seal and allow the bishop to leave this area. I'm not sure why? But the Bishop refuses the offer...

Rosso: In other words, a shut-in.

Rias simply agreed to his nutshell version of his answer with a nod.

Akeno: Such a shame, really. Considering the child used to be the largest owner we have...

Issei, Asia, and Rosso looked surprised at the sudden revelation.

Issei: No way! You can't be serious...?!

Kiba: With a special contract, the Bishop uses a computer to make them...

Xenovia: Which means the power this Bishop had must've been fairly dangerous if it needed to be locked away...

Rosso: Now I really want to meet this Bishop. If there are any problems, we'll solve them together.

Rias silently agrees with Rosso's suggestion before she then summoned a magic circle... and the seal was finally broken at last.

Koneko: And the seal has been broken

Rias: Alright, let's see how this goes...

Rias then opened the door to the forbidden room. As soon as she did, all of them heard a girly-like shriek as most of the ORC covered their ears and Issei looked surprised by this.

Issei: What the hell?

Rias: Hello...I'm glad to see you're looking well...

???: I don't understand. What's going on?

Rias: The seal has been broken...so you're free to come out now.

Rias then opened the coffin that was in the middle of the forbidden room... revealing to be a very shy androgynous-looking boy with platinum blond hair and pinkish-violet eyes. His hair is styled in a short bob cut with several small fringes over his forehead, and he has pointed ears. Unlike the rest of the boys of Kuoh Academy who wear the boys' uniform, Gasper wears the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform with thigh-high socks. Even Rosso could tell that Rias' Bishop is a boy through the scent.

 Even Rosso could tell that Rias' Bishop is a boy through the scent

The Cardboard Box Vampire: Gasper Vladi

Gasper: No!!! I don't wanna leave here! The outside is too scary!