Chapter 30: Re:BorN - The Demon Knight tames the Oppai Dragon! Save Issei!

Inside the Temple...

None of them were sure how to react. None of them were sure what had just happened.

And as such, none of them, not even Jeanne and Rias, would be able to recover from their gasping shock quickly.

Issei: A...sia...?

Xenovia: Why...

Gasper: Asia-senpai!

Koneko: Why?

Rosso gritted his teeth in frustration, lamenting for being unable to save Asia from imminent danger in time.

Seele: Wh-what just happened?

Jeanne: *thought* We know Rosso and Issei defeated Diodora and the latter destroyed the device made by a Longinus, and we rescued Asia safely. So, why did Asia disappear in that pillar of light? Why?

Jeanne could only just stare at the spot where Asia had been there a moment ago, wondering why Asia mysteriously disappeared before their eyes... until a sounding voice caught everyone's attention.

???: An object made from a Longinus perishes from the attack of a Longinus, huh? Damn Mist-user, he eased up. It's necessary to readjust the plan.

Jeanne: That voice... he sounds familiar... it can't be!!!

Jeanne quickly readied herself with the battle flag for battle as she looked in the direction the voice came from.

Up in the sky was an unfamiliar man with long brown hair that goes to his hips with many bangs covering his right eye. He was floating in mid-air, dressed in black armor and an indigo bodysuit with a cape.

 He was floating in mid-air, dressed in black armor and an indigo bodysuit with a cape

The Lord of the Flies: Shalba Beelzebub

As she watched that man slowly descend, Jeanne glares at the mysterious brown-haired man, figuring out who that person is.

Jeanne: Shalba Beelzebub...

Rias: Beelzebub!?

Upon hearing that name from Jeanne, Rias could feel her body shaking from sensing the amount of aura that was released from that mysterious man. The man named Shalba deviously grins at the battle-ready Holy Maiden Savior.

Shalba: As expected of Holy Maiden Savior.

Shalba comments before he shot a frown at Rias, and continues his conversation.

Shalba: It's my first time meeting you, despicable fake Satan's little sister. My name is Shalba Beelzebub. The true successor of the True Satan Beelzebub. I'm different from the relative of the fake one you fought earlier.

The devil's voice came out as very prideful, befitting the amount of aura he was exuding out of his body. Shalba shot a silent glare at Diodora for his incompetence.