Chapter 33: Re:BorN - The Queen of Thunder Descends!!!

Somewhere in Chiba

In the seemingly abandoned city... in the Chiba Prefecture... on the rooftop of Chiba Academy, the very place where everything set into motion... the story of how a Demon Slayer met the Queen of Thunder and the Moonlight Kitten that happened three years ago, and they were very happy to be with each other. However... a year later, their happiness falls apart when the World Serpent organization happens... resulting in the Moonlight Kitten's self-sacrifice, tearing the love between the Demon Slayer and the Queen of Thunder apart...

On the school's rooftop,  confront each other with their respective glares, but none of them are making their move just yet...

One is the familiar face of the Mischievous Rogue, Glenn Smith, who has finally come to terms with his past, and is willing to set everything right...

Another... is the very same purple-haired girl from Rosso's dream; a dream of his inevitable duel between that girl and himself. The very same girl who donned a black, red, and white combat outfit...

That girl... is Rosso Redgrave's ex-girlfriend... the Queen of Thunder, Mei Raiden.

 the Queen of Thunder, Mei Raiden

The Queen of Thunder: Mei Raiden

From what Glenn could describe that girl, she's the one who misplaced her hatred of the guilt-ridden Demon Slayer after what happened to the Moonlight Valkyrie. And even worse, she was enthralled by the World Serpent's leader and their master, the Prince of Darkness Mundus, into joining the organization. She accepts their offer even if it means avenging the Moonlight Kitten and achieving her vengeance upon the Demon Slayer.

Glenn: Mei...

However, all he could see from within her eyes of her silent, stoic face lies hatred and void. He knew he regretted not saving Mei from going down a darker path. So he's willing to find the opportunity to make things right, hoping Rosso won't fight her...

Glenn's narration: Hey guys! It's your favorite troll! Glenn Smith! If you're probably wondering why how the hell did the handsome sly devil like me end up in this situation? And the point I'm about to confront my former student? Let's start from the beginning.