Chapter 19: Re:BorN - The Fight Between Cat and Dragon!!

At the Forest

Koneko had left the party and was traversing through the forest when she felt some kind of familiar presence. As she ran towards the source, Koneko soon noticed a sudden presence she felt.

???: It's been a long time, hasn't it?

Suddenly she saw a black cat sitting on a tree with a glare. A beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair with split bangs, and hazel-gold eyes with cat-like pupils. Her attire consists of a black kimono, a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband. The kimono features a red interior and it is open at her shoulders.

 The kimono features a red interior and it is open at her shoulders

The Black Cat: Kuroka

Koneko: As I thought.

The Black Cat soon meets Koneko with a mischievous smile.

Kuroka: Hello, Shirone...

Koneko: Kuroka-oneesama...

With Issei and Rias

When Issei and Rias learned that Koneko left the party, they immediately ran outside and began to follow the bat which is Rias' familiar, who is leading them to where Koneko is.

Issei: *thought* Why on earth would Koneko-chan go there?

After they left the familiar places behind, Rias and Issei ran through the forest in the dark night. Somehow, although they were in a hurry to find her, they didn't have any trouble running like this. Thanks to the results of his survival lifestyle, Issei was a little surprised that he could now traverse with ease.

Issei: *thought* Sensei, I'm somehow scared that I may have grown in a different sense!

After they had advanced through the forest for several minutes, Rias suddenly stopped, having seen something. She pulled Issei's arm and made them hide behind the tree and its shadows. When he peeked his face out just a little, Issei saw Koneko talking to someone. Issei felt that she seemed similar to Koneko. Then he noticed the black cat ears on the new woman's head. His eyes widened at the realization of who that black-haired cat girl was.

Issei: Buchou, is that-

Rias: Hush!

As Issei and Rias are eavesdropping, watching Koneko stand on her guard against her older sister.

Koneko: Neesama, what is the meaning of this?

Kuroka: Don't make such a scary face. I just heard that a big party is going down. That caught my interest but you know what they say, curiosity got the better of this cat. Nya~

Issei, overwhelmed by the cuteness and the body of Koneko's sister, had a small nosebleed. Rias, seeing her perverted Pawn's face and nosebleed, wordlessly pinched her Pawn's face with a small pout on her face.