Chapter 35: Re:BorN - Into the Inferno!

Devil May Cry/Hyoudou Residence

Inside the Devil May Cry HQ, the Stardust Team and DMC crew along with three members of the Toujou family, three members of Schicksal Security, Kasane, Griffon, Azazel, Sirzechs, Michael, Serafall, Ajuka, Rossweisse, and Irina were looking at Issei and Rias' Peerage as Glenn, Jeanne, and Rias were waiting for them to give them their answer.

Glenn: Now that we've told you everything. Are you willing to help me and Himeko rescue Rosso and Mei...?

While Glenn is waiting for their answer. Jeanne and Ruby cry their hearts out, couldn't hold back any longer. Feeling the pain of watching Rosso suffer so many tragic hardships, the one who Jeanne accepted as a friend, the one both Ruby and Yang looked up to as their big brother, the one the trio of youths (Kasane, Nero, and Viola) considers him as their cousin, the one both Basara and Mio share their sibling bond with, and is unable to forgive himself of the layers of guilt within him. They're waiting for the ORC's answer.

Issei: All the more reason why I'm willing to help...

Everyone cast their attention to Issei, and surprisingly saw he was crying his eyes out.

Issei: All the more reason why I'm willing to help bro. He's the reason why I have to be honest to myself, giving me a lot of life lessons, and teaching me how to be a better kind of Red Dragon Emperor.

Akeno then stood beside Issei to the left and gave them her answer.

Akeno: I want to help Rosso. Because of him, he helped me let go of the hatred, and come to terms with my heritage and my father. I'm willing to help the Demon Knight save Mei from her hatred.

Kiba then stood beside Issei's right.

Kiba: We're willing to sacrifice everything to help him and Mei. He saved me from making the same mistake Mei had made.

Next, Asia stood by Akeno's side.

Asia: Me too. He's the reason why he saved me from the rogue Fallen Angels, and I bear no grudge to the person who saved my life. He even gave me the book of William Blake's poems that I, Xenovia-san, and Irina-san would treasure. I want to help him as well.

Then Koneko stood beside Kiba and spoke up.

Koneko: If Rosso-senpai is brave enough to accept himself, so do I. Before Issei-senpai helped me, Rosso-senpai saved me and Rias-buchou from Kuroka-neesan.

Gasper then resolutely stood beside his classmate and friend Koneko.

Gasper: Even though I looked up to Issei-senpai a lot. Rosso-senpai taught me how to be brave and step up.

Xenovia walks to Asia and stands beside her.

Xenovia: He's the reason who helped me find a place where I belong. Just like Issei-kun and Rias-buchou offered Asia a place where she truly belongs as well. I'm willing to return the favor.

Irina then stood between Asia and Xenovia.

Irina: Wherever Asia and Xenovia go, so am I!

Rias smiles at her ORC members before she casts a brave smile at her friends and comrades.

Rias: And that is our final answer. He mostly kept saying "We must be better". Back when we saw Rosso fight Vali and nearly lose to him, he still had the strength to get back up.

Basara and Mio stood beside Rias and vouched for her statement.

Mio: She's right. When Rosso and Onii-chan saved me from my hatred, I felt like I didn't despair at all.