Chapter 7: NEW - Newfound Resolve! Destroy Excalibur!

Nighttime. Kuoh Academy.

After everyone made it to school, Sona and her peerage formed magic circles around the whole school, covering the entire area with a protective barrier.

Sona: We've covered the entire school with a protective barrier. If nothing drastic happens, it should be able to keep anything within from getting damaged.

Rias: Thank you, Sona. This means so much.

Sona: Understand that this will only work if the condition remains the same.

Rias: Got it.

Tsubaki soon appeared behind everyone, informing them of Irina's status.

Issei: Tsubaki? How's Irina?

Tsubaki: Her condition is not life-threatening. She can thank Asia for that.

Asia: What a relief...

Issei: But where are Xenovia and Kiba? I know they'll be here...

Sona: I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I preferred to avoid it.

Rias: I'm not gonna let that happen.

Sona: Rias, it's not too late. You can still contact your brother...

Rias then smile at Sona, knowing her best friend did not contact HER older sister.

Rias: You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister...

Sona: With good reason to. Sirzechs loves you. You know he would want to assist us. There's no doubt that he'll come here as soon as you called him. So call him.

Akeno: There is no reason. I've already contacted Sirzechs.

Rias looked at Akeno, annoyed that her Queen had contacted her brother.

Rias: How could you do that without asking me first?!

Akeno: Look Rias. I understand you don't want to bother your brother unless we absolutely must. Our enemy is a leader class Fallen Angels. He's not someone you can take on your own. I think that qualifies this as a must.

Rias: Fine.

Akeno: Thank you for your consideration. Sirzechs is on his way. I believe that his forces should arrive here in just an hour.

Rias: Good grief, girl, I cannot win against you, can I? Should be a fun hour.

Rosso: More time to kick that fallen angel's ass!!

Kuoh Academy

The six of them start to make their way into the school and head their way to the backyard.

Rias: Issei, I need you to be on support this time.

Issei: Support?

Rias: I want you to use your ability to transfer your power to the rest of us to increase our strength.

Issei: No problem. I'm all over it.

Rias then looked at the rest of her peerage.

Rias: In the meantime, I think the four of us can stall time until Issei can transfer his power to everyone.

Akeno: Yeah, I bet we can manage that.

Koneko: Absolutely.

Rias: Rosso, can we trust you for the support?

Rosso: *smirks* Who the hell do you think I am, Rias?

Rias: Issei.

Issei: Y-Yes?