Chapter 43: Re:BorN - Earn your Happy Ending

Two weeks after the catastrophic aftermath of Mundus' failed invasion... A LOT has happened since Rosso was hospitalized until he got discharged yesterday.

Seele and Bronya decided to move into the DMC Apartment with Nelvin's wholehearted approval. Glenn and Nelvin made amends with each other and tried their best to find their way to make amends with their fourth brother, Musa. With Kevin's death and Mundus' eternal exile, the World Serpent terrorist organizations were completely dismantled and detained by Schicksal.

What's more important, is that the Schicksal sent the band of elite cleaning brigade: the Kakushi.

These clean-up crews are responsible for different tasks; supporting Schicksal and Hero Clan's Pacifist Faction; cleaning up the areas of the battlefield that leave no trace; not to mention, wiping people's memories to forget the involvement with ...

These clean-up crews are responsible for different tasks; supporting Schicksal and Hero Clan's Pacifist Faction; cleaning up the areas of the battlefield that leave no trace; not to mention, wiping people's memories to forget the involvement with supernaturals and making a cover story - which they did during the aftermath of Mundus' failed conquest.

During Rosso's five-day coma, Issei's popularity as Oppai Dragon has skyrocketed, likely due to his huge contribution in helping Rosso defeat Mundus. No doubt the children of the Underworld are inspired by Issei's heroism and facing adversity. Though Issei was glad that the inspired children were looking up to him, Ddraig cried in dismay, likely feeling hated to be called Oppai Dragon again.

As for Rossweisse...

Hyoudou Residence

Rias gave the Valkyrie an offer by providing her with some documents of some sort and showed them to her.

Rias: If you come to the Underworld now, you can get privileges like this and privileges like that.

Rossweisse was utterly shocked after reading through the documents carefully.

Rossweisse: Really!? There is this much insurance.... And there are tax refunds!

Rias: That's exactly it. Also don't you think that a service like this and a system like this is wonderful too?

Rossweisse: It's amazing! So devils get paid this much......! The base salary is totally different from us! Even if you compare them to Valhalla, these have better requirements!

Jeanne, Sieg, and Astolfo share a sheepish glance, knowing what kind of "scheme" Rias pulled. Something Issei figured out too.

Jeanne: *thoughts* She's seriously buying off a Valkyrie...?

Issei: *thoughts* We feel the same way you feel, Jeanne-neesan...

Xenovia didn't say anything when she was fascinated by Rias' devil temptation, of course. Despite that, the Gremory heiress DID have good morals, wanting to offer her peers a place where they belong and be happy.

Rias: By the way, if you work under me, then you will also get these benefits.

Rossweisse: .......I heard that Gremory is the household that had their family promoted to a Satan, and that the specialties made within the Gremory territory are very popular and are receiving high sales for it.