Chapter 9: NEW - A Friendly Visit to Devil May Cry!

Kuoh Academy

Back at the Kuoh Academy, right after Rosso takes his leave back to Devil May Cry. After Kiba got his punishment by a thousand spankings, courtesy of Rias herself, Koneko found something lying on the floor.

Koneko: Hey guys, look what I found.

Asia: What is it?

Koneko: Someone else's wallet.

Koneko opens it up and something is written on it: "Property of Rosso Redgrave. Please return it to the following address xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx."

Issei: It's Rosso's. He must've dropped it after the battle with Kokabiel. Hey, what's that?

Issei then noticed something in the little pocket, Koneko takes it out and reveals a photo of Rosso and two girls that he knew. One is a beautiful Japanese girl with long dark purple hair and indigo eyes, and another is a cute and beautiful German girl with messy white hair that's often tied into two big braids with blue eyes. The trio in the photo were all smiling.

Asia: Who are those girls?

Issei: I'm guessing they're his girlfriends?

Koneko: Possibly. Let's return it.

And that's when Issei noticed a business card in the slot pocket.

Issei: Look, it has a card.

Issei showed them a business card titled "Devil May Cry."

Rias: Devil May Cry?

When Kiba looked at that name, he suddenly remembered the stormy night, the night when Nero saved him from Freed Sellzen and brought him to a large business shop for a temporary stay.

Kiba: I know that place!

Rias: Wait, you know where it is, Yuuto?

Kiba: Yeah, I did mention that there was a mercenary besides Rosso who saved me, right?

They all nodded in response since they didn't forget the part where Kiba was saved by a mercenary, who didn't know that the said merc happens to be Rosso's cousin.

Kiba: After the mercenary named Nero saved me, he brought me to this shop to get some rest.

That left the members gasping in surprise.

Rias: I just can't believe how a mercenary helped you... If Rosso is at the shop, then we'll know where he is since we've got his address.

Issei: Then let's go!

Rias: Not alone you don't. Akeno and I will accompany you. Akeno, if you don't mind?

Akeno: Yes, Buchou!

And with that, the whole group teleports to Devil May Cry. Once they finally arrived at that shop, Rias walked to the entrance and ring a doorbell.

Devil May Cry. A few minutes earlier.

Back in the shop. Rosso finished taking a shower, changed his clothes into casual wear, and then went to his room and finished his homework. After that, he made a phone call to his mother, Summer Rose.

Rosso: Hi, Mom. Sorry for calling you late last night.

Summer: *phone* It's okay, I was quite worried at first after you moved to Kuoh Town with your teams.

Rosso: Yeah. To be honest, things are getting hectic. But don't worry, everything is under control.

Summer: *sigh on phone* Rosso, I know you've been through so much. I just wish that you have an ordinary life instead of this...