Chapter 1

Chapter 1

On the streets in hot summer, hot air rises from the ground, scalding the soles of the feet.

One person ran quickly across the stone slab, another person ran past, one after another, and countless people collided head-on.

There are figures walking in panic everywhere.

The traffic that used to be orderly has turned into a mess, with countless vehicles colliding with each other and pedestrians walking recklessly. Seeing that the social order has been completely destroyed, no public officials have come out to maintain order.

However, at this time, they didn't care about these things, and everyone just looked at the hideous figures hobbling at the intersection of the streets in horror.

His face is blue with fangs, eyes are red, and his body is rotten. Although he moves slowly, if he is scratched by them, he will soon become such a walking corpse that loses himself, which is extremely contagious.

This is -

a zombie! ! !

"Help! My child!"

A panicked woman ran with her child in her arms, but was hit by someone next to her. The two-year-old child came out of her hands and fell directly at the feet of a zombie.

The woman wanted to rush over, but was knocked down by passers-by one after another. Seeing that the zombie noticed the child at her feet, she was about to bend down--

Yun Dongling turned her head, turned her toes slightly, and the figure running at high speed knocked the passers-by away, waving Pick up the bat in your hand and throw it at the zombies!

The zombie was knocked back, Yun Dongling ran over quickly, took the opportunity to pick up the child who was too scared to cry on the ground, turned around and ran to the woman, pulled her up, and pushed the child to her while running, Pick up roadside bricks and throw them at zombies.

"Thank you! Thank you! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." the woman hugged the child and sobbed.

Yun Dongling looked at the lost zombie who was submerged in the crowd, and pushed her casually, "Go! Hold on!" The

woman quickly disappeared, and she backed away while being wary of the zombie, unexpectedly being pulled.

"Dong Ling! When is it, you still care about others?!"

Three girls ran towards her, and it was Lin Qianyu, her college classmate, who was teasing her.

She seemed to be very angry, pulling her and then pulling her arm, and hid behind her.

The vision happened last night.

There was a loud bang somewhere in G city, and then everyone fell into a coma of varying degrees, and when they woke up, the sky changed.

Some people just feel unwell, while others just turned into rotting zombies, wandering around every corner of G city like dying, spreading the virus.

In the beginning, the police went to catch the zombies. As more and more people were infected, the communication signal disappeared, and no effective instructions were sent down.

So there was a scene of street zombies and pedestrians in chaos.

Although Yun Dongling's university also has zombies, but it is slightly less serious than other places. It is a good place to hide for a short time, but she woke up yesterday morning and found that there were several missed calls from her elder brother on her mobile phone. Pull it back, but you can't pull it out no matter what.