Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    Yan Jin felt like he was dreaming,? He dreamed about his childhood.

    This is the first time he has seen such a big place.

    He was still walking unsteadily and looked up at the tall and wide building. When he came back to his senses, the uncles and aunts who brought him here in white coats were gone. The instructor with a serious face stood in front of him and looked at him.

    There are many, many children who were sent to this place called training camp like him.

    Yan Jin didn't cry like other children, he sat quietly and watched everyone.

    That day he got the first compliment in his life. The instructors said he was very good, and rewarded him with a fish for dinner.

    In fact, Yan Jin didn't quite understand why the other children were crying.

    This place is so big and so beautiful,? There are many children,? It's much better than the small room where he was locked up before, and he doesn't want to go back.

    Yan Jin happily ate fish, and started his life in the training camp.

    Day after day, year after year of training.

    Yan Jin is used to this kind of life, and so are his friends.

    At that time, he didn't think there was anything wrong with his life. He had many friends. Everyone was learning martial arts and fighting in the training camp during the day, and when they returned to the dormitory at night, they would wait for the instructor to leave and hide in the bed. Chat quietly.

    It's simple and joyful.

    If I had to say something bad,? As he got older,? He discovered something.

    Every time uncles and aunts in white coats came to check their bodies, some people would be taken away, and the little friends who were taken away never came back.

    He asked the instructor why,? The instructor said, because they did not behave well.

    Finally one day, it was his turn.

    Yan Jin wasn't called Yan Jin back then,? He didn't have a name, and he was called by a number like all his friends.

    He was sent back to the research institute, and when he was about to be pushed into the laboratory, he suddenly broke away from the researchers and ran away.

    "Catch him! That brat ran away!"

    He ran out desperately, but he was too small, so he was quickly caught. While struggling, his clothes were lifted up, and someone yelled strangely: "S? Is it Experiment S? Call out his body data!"

    He was tied to the hospital bed and locked in the room. After a day and a night, the room was finally opened, and a man in a white coat who couldn't see his face came in with a group of people, like He squeezed his body like studying a small animal, "Your data is very good, it is impossible to come in, did you offend someone in the training camp?"

    Yan Jin glared at him fiercely.

    The man smiled and untied him, but he was caught again just as he was about to jump out of bed.

    "What's the rush, we'll send you back, but there's no next time, don't be lazy in training."

    Just like that, he was sent away inexplicably, and then sent back inexplicably.

    When I saw him, the whole training camp exploded, and many friends ran over to ask him if he was okay.

    There were also some children standing aside, looking at him coldly.