Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Yan Wei looked at Yun Dongling, but no one moved, and the ward was too quiet for a while.

    Until a doctor wanted to check on Jiang Lianlian's condition, but she told her off, "Don't touch me."

    Since it was too late to hide it, Jiang Lianlian simply pulled out all the needles on his hands, and pulled Yun Dongling to his side, coldly Looking at Yan Wei, "Since the experiment is done, should I be allowed to see my father?"

    Jiang Lian found that the medical department had been turned upside down after returning. His father Jiang Taihong was missing, and the original guard was broken up. The person in charge of the district has become Yan Songming, and now this place is completely under the control of Yan Songming.

    What was he thinking? Everyone knows.

    She reminded him, emphasizing again, "Yan Songming promised me, let me see my father after finishing the experiment."

    Yan Wei: "Of course, I will tell my father."

    Jiang Lianlian: "You contact Yan Songming now."

    " What's the rush?"

    Yan Wei said while looking at Yun Dongling, looking up and down, didn't forget Yun Dongling's abnormality because she changed the topic, on the contrary, because of Jiang Lianlian's reaction, he stared at Yun Dongling even more for a while. Tighten Yun Dongling.

    His gaze made people uncomfortable,? Rao Yun Dongling's mind is not clear at the moment, and she still instinctively looks away.

    Yan Wei: "Yun Dongling?"

    Jiang Lianlian sighed in her heart, Yun Dongling's amnesia really didn't come at the right time,? Anyway, let's fool it first.

    "She's sick, why don't you come at me, don't target her."

    "Sick?"

    Yan Wei was too curious, he was obviously the same person as in the morning, but his eyes were completely different. If you must say, this Yun Dong Ling was Yun Dongling who 'saved' him and took him all the way away.

    "Lieutenant Colonel, are you afraid of being cheated?"

    The soldiers stood outside the corridor of the ward and asked Yan Wei who was also standing outside the door, feeling that Jiang Lianlian and Yun Dongling's request to be alone was not appropriate.

    Yan Wei regained consciousness from that short memory, and sat down on the rest chair in the corridor, "What are you afraid of, can they fly?" Not to mention that the hospital is all

    staffed by him, even if he is the only one left, he will not fly. Worried, in his opinion, Yun Dongling is a girl with good abilities and good physical strength. Instead of using brute force to suppress her, it is better for Jiang Lian to 'persuade' her. He would like to see how Yun Dongling will respond. thing.

    In the ward, Jiang Lianlian was worried about the monitoring, and got very close to Yun Dongling. She tried to keep the story short: "...The main idea is this, you remember that you must not use your ability in front of Yan Wei, in case you forget something, It's too dangerous."

    Yun Dongling supported her head, feeling pain in her head.

    Jiang Lianlian told her that they were all captured by the man named Yan Wei outside with the purpose of restraining her brother and Yan Jin. Her name is Yun Dongling, she has supernatural powers and the ability to heal, but each Use, it will affect memory, her mind is blank now, it is the result of the treatment for her just now.