Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    I was caught off guard by those clear and bright eyes.

    Yun Qiubai had a momentary fragment in his mind.

    Just in the gap between the fragments, he smelled a burst of sweet breath, and it was Jiang Lian who spoke.

    "It's really you, you come to see me to sleep every night? Why? Do you know me?"

    Three questions, one more sharp than the other, Yun Qiubai couldn't bear it, covered his face in embarrassment and stood up straight back.

    Jiang Lianlian sat up and was even more curious when he saw that he seemed to be frightened.

    "I'm sorry to scare you,? But during the day you always put down the dinner plate and leave, and you can't get out of the room, so I can only squat you like this."

    Yun Qiubai looked at the small vase beside the bed. Inserted the flowers I picked for her before,? Haven't changed the water, withered lonely in the shadows.

    There is no light in the room, but the light comes from the distant stars and the moon in the sky. It is very faint, very shallow. Yun Qiubai finally realized that it is impossible to see clearly with the eyesight of ordinary people. Cloaked his face,? finally slowly lowered his hands covering his face.

    He looked at her, with a questioning look in his eyes.

    Although they didn't make a sound, the silent relationship during this period of time made the two of them have a tacit understanding. Jiang Lian immediately read his meaning: what's the matter with him.

    Jiang Lian looked into his eyes, cautiously observed, and said slowly, "How about we make a deal?"

    Yun Qiubai didn't respond.

    Jiang Lian pursed her lips, "Your body...sorry, no offense intended,? But according to some of your characteristics, you should have been infected by the zombie virus, but the virus did not completely damage and transform your body, so you can Be rational, you are human, but you are not human, you are a zombie, and you are not a zombie..."

    Every time she said a word, Yun Qiubai's expression turned ugly, and his hands covered in his wide cuffs trembled.

    "I can try to help you find out the cause of your physical illness. Although I can't guarantee that you will be cured, but..."

    Jiang Lian stated the facts and inferences she observed. Her eyes were as calm and emotionless as before. Just treat him as a poor man with physical problems.

    - poor man.

    Yun Qiubai suddenly turned around and left. After walking two steps, he felt someone grabbed his arm. He turned his head in disbelief, and saw Jiang Lian who got out of bed and chased after him.

    She grabbed his arm with one hand, her eyes were sincere, "I know you may not want to bring this up, but maybe you can still be saved."

    She spoke faster.

    "I once saw a patient similar to you in the Southern District Safety Zone. He appeared to be a zombie, but he was rational and could talk. Except for his scary appearance, he was actually a person. The blood test results showed that the zombie in his body Viruses account for 37.8%, but the virus maintains a wonderful balance in the human body, which is equivalent to the virus sleeping in the body and will not harm the human body. I have come into contact with his first-hand information, but at that time I had something to do and did not continue to study. "