Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    "Miss Yun! Let's retreat quickly!"

    After a fierce battle just now, one of the four soldiers lost one, and the other two went after the man who caused the wind, and the last one staggered forward to persuade him.

    Yun Dongling anxiously glanced at Yun Qiubai's direction, and said decisively: "Okay,? Let's go back and call someone. You go this way,? I'll go this way!" The two agreed and left

    immediately , retreat back separately.

    There was a moment of tranquility in the grove, and suddenly there was another wave of leaves, and Yun Dongling, who had just left from another direction, appeared here again.

    After confirming that the soldiers left, Yun Dongling immediately rushed forward, watching the confrontation not far away with fear.

    Yun Qiubai was at a disadvantage, and the man on top of him was wearing a blue military uniform, his face was rosy, his eyes were closed, his expression was psychedelic, as if he was enjoying some delicious meal.

    Yun Dongling discovered early on that after she was stimulated with this strange echoing ability, she could clearly sense the energy fluctuations of zombies. In other words, the only thing she could sense was zombies.

    Yun Qiubai has turned into a half-zombie, so it's not strange to be able to sense it,? What's strange is that the person in front of him clearly looks like a human being. Why... her

    mind is in chaos. The situation is urgent but she has no time to think about it,? Yun Dong Ling gripped the handle of the knife tightly with both hands, and used the ability that she had only realized not long ago.

    She concentrated on mobilizing the boiling energy in her body, trying to use this burst of energy to influence the opponent.

    Yan Songming opened his eyes hesitantly and looked around.

    Yun Dongling lowered her body to avoid the opponent's sight, held her breath and hid behind the tree trunk.

    She knew why Yun Qiubai didn't come forward, because he was afraid of hurting her.

    Even if she wasn't facing him head-on, Yun Dongling could feel that this man in military uniform was very powerful. Because of his presence, the pulsating associated spar in her body was extremely active, pulsating outward, as if about to burst out of her chest like.

    Yun Dongling instinctively felt something was wrong, but Yun Qiubai's current situation was even more dangerous. Seeing that Yan Songming hadn't let go, she gritted her teeth, grabbed her injured right hand, and scratched hard at the wound that had stopped bleeding.

    Hiss... the wound cracked again, and the fresh blood that was filled with a certain gu-inducing aura instantly leaked out.

    Yan Songming suddenly let go of his hands and stood up, a pair of red eyes shot towards her direction accurately.

    He had just left, and Yun Dongling, who had been prepared for a long time, had already turned around and fled quickly.

    She ran with all her strength, and Yan Songming chased after her, although they were far away, Yun Dongling just had an inexplicable feeling that she was locked, and she couldn't escape!

    The uncomfortable coercion rolled over like a heat wave, making Yun Dongling's heartbeat speed up to an extreme.

    It was so uncomfortable, the rapid heartbeat made her eyes dazed, her feet staggered immediately, and she was about to fall unsteadily in the next second, a male voice sighed softly in her ear like the wind blowing: "You are too courageous." Yun