Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    What does "your brother" mean?

    Yun Dongling frowned slightly, his eyes were momentarily dazed.

    From what Yan Jin said, he should know the person in the photo.

    But in fact... She looked down at the movements and expressions of the people standing together in the photo, and she could see that she had a very good relationship with this person.

    She should know him.

    But why is my mind blank.

    It seems to be back to the blank moment when I just opened my eyes. The surrounding things are obviously familiar, but they are so strange that people are afraid. Only him...

    Yun Dongling turned her head and looked at it with a blank face. The man standing behind him face to face, leaned towards him quietly.

    Yun Dongling "did not know" Yun Qiubai, although he was disappointed, Yan Jin didn't say anything.

    Just put away all the photos in her hand and let her stand in the room and wait.

    The team members over there put the useful information they had found in the living room. Yun Dongling took a look. There were notebooks, computers, and strange boxes.

    She thought about it, took advantage of Yan Jin's inattention, ran outside the house, carefully opened the door and observed the street for a while.

    Quiet, not a single zombie.

    very good.

    Yun Dongling turned his eyes around twice nimbly, pulled out his dagger, trotted to the blood stain on the outer wall, and started scraping the wall again and again.

    She was very devoted, humming an out-of-tune tune, and shaking her little head, thinking that the team members hadn't noticed it, but everyone knew it.

    Yu Shuyi: "Boss, what is she doing?"

    Yan Jin: "Leave her alone,? Let her go."

    So everyone quickly searched, and when everything was found, when the time came, Yun Dongling was still scratching the wall.

    She scraped off the blood-red wall with a knife, but she didn't see anything even after scraping off the wall, exposing the bricks at the bottom.

    No, there must be something below, it should be... it should be...

    Yun Dongling's head throbbed faintly, she squatted down on the ground suddenly, dropped the dagger, endured the pain and wanted to grab the peeling wall.

    A hand reached out and grabbed her hand, "Don't touch it with your hands."

    Yan Jin picked up the dagger, pulled her up, looked at the peeling wall at her feet, and asked quietly: "What do you want to find?" What?"

    What are you looking for?

    She doesn't know either.

    Yun Dongling was a little dazed, she looked at the pitted wall, wringing her hands innocently and shaking her head.

    Yan Jin didn't say anything, just took her to the bathroom and asked her to wash off the blood on her hands.

    Yun Dongling stretched out her hand, obediently washed her hands under the faucet.

    But she seemed to be a little distracted, she didn't pay attention to washing her hands, her movements were slow and she couldn't wash them cleanly, and she wanted to leave after just a few washes.