Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    "What happened to Zou Wenhao?"

    Behind the surrounding ruins, the crowd carefully hid and looked at them anxiously.

    Yan Jin glanced, put down his hands, "Get in the car and say."

    Tian Xingnong clicked his tongue, and let go of the man's collar, "You are lucky, stay away from the excitement next time."

    "Thank you! Thank you! I will definitely!"

    The man Shrinking his body back, he disappeared after a while.

    Yun Dongling was still stretching her neck to look, Yan Jin lightly hooked her collar, "Let's go."

    Everyone had already walked back, only she was still standing where she was.

    Yun Dongling immediately grabbed Yan Jin's wrist and followed him flickeringly.

    Looking around while walking.

    The people here are so strange, why are they looking at them with such weird eyes.

    Huh?

    This pair of mother and child looked familiar... She had seen the woman with the baby over there too...

    Yun Dongling smiled at them.

    When her eyes continued to sweep back, she was slightly taken aback.

    Why are those girls waving at her?

    She didn't know them either.

    Yun Dongling slowed down unconsciously, looking at the other party with blinking eyes.

    "Dongling...Dongling..."

    Seeing that she noticed her, the other party immediately waved harder, "It's me!"

    Qiu Xiaolan was a little excited, and wanted to push the person in front of her and squeeze forward. Lin Qianyu next to her Gently tugged at her, "Xiaolan, I think Dongling might not want to bring us, or we..."

    Qiu Xiaolan pulled back her clothes, "What are you talking about! I'm happy that Dongling is fine! Whether you bring it or not... Excuse me, that's my classmate, let's talk."

    Seeing that the other party was trying hard to push through the crowd and come to the front, Yun Dongling shrank slightly and leaned towards Yan Jin.

    Yan Jin: "Remember them?"

    Yun Dongling shook his head.

    Yan Jin glanced at a few girls with different expressions not far away, and said with downcast eyes: "Then let's go."

    He easily broke away from the hand held by her, clasped the little girl's wrist with his backhand, and pulled her directly Go inside and lead her forward.

    "Eh? Dong Ling!"

    Qiu Xiaolan finally squeezed to the front, but saw the man get on the off-road vehicle and leave, and was stunned for a moment.

    Lin Qianyu, who followed her out, had an ugly expression on her face, "I said she definitely doesn't want to take us."

    After a moment of silence, contempt appeared on her face again, and she whispered, "What's the big deal, it's not a man in the end."

    Tan Yan, who followed at the end, kept looking at the off-road vehicle, and when he lost sight of it, he said, "Is that person Brother Dongling? I know she has an older brother who came from a military academy and is very powerful." Lin Qianyu looked over immediately, "