Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    In the morning, Yun Dongling woke up in bed.

    She sat in a daze for a while, then immediately lifted the quilt, jumped out of the bed with bare feet, quickly ran to the door, opened it and ran out.

    "... Surrounding these two areas, Shuyi and Yingwu are stationed in the villa, looking for signals from other teams, we will start from..." In the

    side hall, Yan Jin stood by the wall, pointing to the map on the wall to explain later He suddenly heard a rush of running, he stopped explaining, and looked towards the entrance.

    A white figure appeared quickly, and the nervous Yun Dongling hit Yan Jin's arms like a small cannonball.

    Yan Jin was stunned, the girl holding him was soft and warm, he looked down, immediately embraced her, turned his back to the crowd, and lifted up the wide pajamas that had slipped off one snow-white shoulder.

    Yun Dongling grabbed his skirt with both hands, bent her eyes, and raised her head to reveal a sweet smile.

    "Ahem, my fault, Xiaoling went in with her sister to change clothes..."

    Yu Shuyi knew what was going on when she saw Yan Jin's action. She carried Yun Dongling into bed last night, afraid that she would feel uncomfortable, so she changed her clothes A pajamas, I didn't think about it that much at the time, but now I saw the little girl running out barefoot, with two straight and slender white legs exposed under the wide pajamas, I immediately felt something was wrong, and hurriedly got up and approached.

    But no matter what Ren Yu Shuyi said, Yun Dongling grabbed Yan Jin and refused to let go.

    Yan Jin looked at the wall expressionlessly, "The meeting is dismissed, free to move." "

    Then let's go to have breakfast first, you...you are free."

    The male team members got up and ran away.

    Yu Shuyi looked at Yun Dongling who was hiding beside Yan Jin.

    The little girl has a slender frame, she can't hold up the wide collar, the wide collar was lifted up for a while, and then slid to one shoulder, revealing the snow-white shoulders, the pajamas are only as long as the thigh, and it will be gone if you bend over a little.

    It was obviously slightly revealing, but the little girl had an innocent face, which was unconsciously seductive.

    Yu Shuyi covered her face, "Why don't you take her to change clothes, Boss?"

    Yan Jin glanced sharply at her.

    Yu Shuyi was also very helpless, "Isn't it because she doesn't believe me?"

    She muttered, "It's so strange, she didn't kiss you very much before, why does she only recognize you now? Could it be that she was the first one to see you when she opened her eyes?" , so..."

    "Ha chirp!"

    Yun Dongling stood with her back to the air conditioner, and the cool wind from the air conditioner kept blowing, making her lean against Yan Jin's body in the cold.

    Yan Jin lowered his eyes, then looked away, "Let's go."

    Yu Shuyi: "Huh?"

    Yan Jin frowned slightly, "I'll go in with you."

    Finally Yun Dongling followed Yan Jin back to the bedroom, Yan Jin turned his back Yu Shuyi coaxed Yun Dongling to change their clothes.

    Yun Dongling was actually not very cooperative, and always wanted to go to Yan Jin's place. Yu Shuyi was exhausted after helping her change clothes, and waved to Yan Jin powerlessly after finishing, "Okay, I'll go have breakfast first, call me again if you need it.