Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Yun Dongling stared blankly at the redness between Yan Jin's fingers, watching him take a deep breath, wipe off the blood stains around his lips with his thumb, straighten up and walk forward.

    As they passed by, the leaves made a soft sound, and soon the pace quickened, and finally the sound of the leaves also disappeared.

    All around returned to silence.

    Yun Dongling stood there stupidly, unable to react for a long time.

    Is Yan Jin injured? New injury? Old injury?

    Why does it seem... so serious?

    She wanted to catch up, but her rationality told her, "Following up and getting rid of Yan Jin's admission of injury doesn't help the whole thing."

    She was in a trance for a moment, remembering what Yan Jin said to her not long ago: "I'm just loving you in my own way." At that time, she didn't understand what she

    heard, but only now did she understand the deep meaning of the other party.

    Yan Jin didn't tell her, because he thought it was the best choice for her.

    Then, isn't she,? You have to respect his choice, at least to make him feel at ease.

    Birds flew from the trees not far away, chirping and chirping non-stop.

    Standing under the dimly lit branches, Yun Dongling felt as if she was standing at a crossroads in life.

    Going left, right, forward, and back, the endings are all different.

    She hesitated for a few seconds, took a deep breath, looked in the direction of Yan Jin's departure, and lifted her foot to leave the spot.

    Yan Jin walked fast all the way, and stopped suddenly when he was only 500 meters away from the meeting point.

    The surroundings were quiet as usual,? He glanced back, doubts flashed, and he lowered his eyes for a moment, calmly concealing the fear and defense in his eyes, and set off again.

    The vehicle that was going to take him back to the military headquarters was parked at the assembly point, and when Yan Jin got into the vehicle, the soldiers guarding around quickly got into the vehicle, the engine started, and the vehicles left in a row.

    Yan Jin, who was sitting in the back seat, turned his head involuntarily. Seeing that the way he came was dimly lit, it was difficult to see anything with naked eyes, so he turned back slowly.

    Rubbing the watch on his left wrist with his right hand, he asked the soldiers in the front row: "Where is Yan Wei

    ?

    "

    "Yes."

    The soldier took out the communication device to operate, and later reported: "At the base."

    Yan Jin flicked his watch with his fingertips, and closed his eyes slightly, "Where is Yan Songming?"

    The soldier lowered his head and called out the information, " In... Hey! General Yan left the base eight hours ago, and the signal has been blocked all the time, and the current whereabouts are unknown, but it is certain that he has not returned to the base." Did not return to the base

    .

    Yan Jin frowned slightly, Yan Songming regretted his life very much, he was the kind of person who would bring a bunch of confidants with him when he went out, and stay in the base when he had nothing to do.