Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Yan Jin patted Yun Dongling, indicating that she was fine, and handed it over to him, then walked out of the cabin.

    The two agreed not to speak in front of Yun Dongling, but walked towards Taozilin.

    There was no one around, Yun Qiubai stopped in his tracks.

    Yan Jin stopped, and explained in a voice: "I didn't mean to hide it from you,? I was just worried about your body, so..." "I'm afraid I won't be able to stand the

    stimulation,? So you hide it from me and my sister?"

    Yun Qiu Bai suddenly changed his face and rushed towards him, grabbed the opponent's collar suddenly, and punched him with his raised hand!

    "Are you a fucking human being! You can handle Xiao Ling even if you watched him grow up?"

    Yun Qiubai pressed Yan Jin hard to the ground, punching and punching fiercely.

    His fists were amazingly fast, and the trajectory of the punch could not be seen, only the ground lying under Yan Jin was shattered inch by inch.

    He was so angry that he didn't even need to use supernatural powers, so he greeted Yan Jin with his bare hands.

    Yun Qiubai remembered when he was in the small village of Beauty Mountain. That night, he thought that Xiaoling's hair shaft bit his hand. He felt very guilty. He felt that his brother was really good. He was so gentle and tolerant to his sister.

    He was fortunate countless times,? Fortunately, Yun Dongling had Yan Jin to help take care of her during this time, otherwise...

    otherwise what?

    Yun Qiubai, you are an idiot! ! !

    What brotherhood, what tolerance and care! It's just because he covets your sister! It sounds so nice!

    "How could you...how could you..."

    Yan Jin didn't fight back the whole time, allowing him to vent,? Faced with his attitude,? Yun Qiubai's eyes were even redder with anger.

    "Yan Jin, you are fucking sorry for me!!!"

    An angry fist hit Yan Jin's face, Yan Jin coughed with his head tilted, spat out blood, finally moved, grabbed his hand accurately, and said in a hoarse voice: "Qiubai, emotional I couldn't control the matter, but I asked myself, I didn't feel sorry for you, let alone Xiaoling, she is an adult..." "

    Shut up!!!"

    "Brother! Stop beating!"

    Yun Dongling cried beside her He kept on going, trying to rush over to stop him but was pulled tightly by Yu Shuyi.

    Yu Shuyi exchanged glances with Tian Xingnong and Lan Jiashu who rushed over, and they both saw shock in each other's eyes. They wanted to stop them, but seeing that Yan Jin was passive and did not fight back, it was obviously an attitude to make Yun Qiubai vent his anger. The boss had this kind of plan in mind, so they naturally had to help.

    Tian Xingnong glanced complicatedly at Yan Jin who was pressed down and beaten by Yun Qiubai, turned his head unbearably, looked back at the cabin, and finally remembered Yan Jin's instruction just now, and returned to the door of the cabin.

    Zhou Yingwu looked out from the door with obvious surprise on his face, "Old Tian, ​​boss, this is Xiaoling...?"

    Tian Xingnong snorted.