Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Yan Jin took Yun Dongling back to the temporary market, and found Dr. Lin.

    Dr. Lin is very talkative, and when he heard that the team members were seriously injured, he immediately packed his bags and left with them.

    They walked gracefully, but the people who were waiting in line to see a doctor dared not speak out.

    Why? Call the doctor away as soon as they come,? They don't need to see a doctor.

    It's a pity to get angry,? Their face is not as big as other people's guns,? Do you have to follow obediently if you don't see a doctor? What do they count... they're all gone.

    small hotel.

    Tian Xingnong and the others found several rooms downstairs, stuffed all the people they found in, and then slipped out one by one, into the interrogation room they made temporarily.

    From time to time, there were one or two howls downstairs, but it was very quiet upstairs.

    Yun Dongling followed behind Yan Jin, curiously watching Doctor Lin touch and pinch Wang Le.

    Dr. Lin looked very surprised. "The environment of minus 20 degrees was frozen in the middle of the night last night to this afternoon, more than 12 hours,? Didn't do any warming care,? You can move around freely now?" After the surprise, he became serious, Dr.

    Lin Standing up, I wanted to take off the clothes on Wang Le's body, "Let me see your body,? Logically speaking, it is impossible for you to not have frostbite..."

    Wang Le's face was pale, and his expression was weak. But no more,? If he didn't say that he was locked in a freezer at minus 20 degrees before that, who would believe it?

    Wang Le leaned back on the chair, drooping his eyelids weakly, and let Dr. Lin do it.

    The hem of the black short sleeves was pulled up, revealing a thin but strong waist, and then up...

    Yun Dongling's vision was suddenly blocked.

    Yan Jin walked up to her and handed her a key, "Xiao Ling, do me a favor, go back to the room and get the medicine box on the table?"

    Yun Dongling obediently took the key, turned and ran out of the room immediately.

    The room Yan Jin said was next door, she opened the door and went to the room, only to find that the medicine box was not on the table.

    She tilted her head and thought for a while, it was Yan Jin who gave her the medicine before, and then put it away.

    But where?

    She rummaged around in the room, there was no wardrobe, no bedside table, not even the back shelf of the TV.

    I couldn't find it anywhere, and finally went back to Yan Jin with the key in a sullen mood.

    Dr. Lin has finished the examination and is packing up his things and preparing to leave, "... you still have to be careful, you can eat some food to dispel the cold, and apply medicine if your skin is red or itchy, but I don't think you need it." Dr. Lin

    put With his luggage on his shoulders, he muttered: "The body of a person with supernatural powers is really abnormal, and it will be difficult for ordinary people in the future..."

    Yun Dongling walked back and handed the key to Yan Jin, shook his head, and said softly: "...No "

    Yan Jin took it over, and moved his chin a little to the side, "I didn't notice just now, Shuyi brought the medicine box over a long time ago, and let you go for nothing." Doctor Lin, who was about to leave, heard