Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Yun Dongling slowly opened his eyes.

    What catches the eye is the simple wooden ceiling of the hut, which is dark brown and black, with a large section of light golden sunlight shining on it.

    morning.

    The sun shines through the window.

    The small house is well lit.

    Jiang Lian was sleeping on the table.

    There was a momentary sense of loss on Yun Dongling's face, and then it turned into bewilderment again. She didn't understand what the soreness was filling her heart. She just felt that something was passing by so fast that she couldn't grasp it in time.

    Rubbed her eyes,? She sat up.

    Jiang Lian, who was lightly dozing off, was awakened by the rustling of the bedding, and when she saw Yun Dongling woke up, she held her hand and heaved a sigh of relief, "Xiao Ling, you frightened us, and finally woke up,? Is there any discomfort?"

    Yun Dongling felt her head swollen and uncomfortable, as if something was going to explode in her head, she wanted to say that she had a headache, but changed her words when she saw the haggard look on Jiang Lianlian's face ,? "Miss Lian

    Lian, you didn't sleep?

    " While speaking, she fainted at the next moment, which startled Jiang Lianlian,? She hurriedly pulled out the needle to check Yun Dongling's physical condition.

    No abnormality was found, but Yun Dongling just couldn't wake up.

    Jiang Lian felt very guilty, and felt that she should not have drawn an extra tube of blood rashly when she didn't know the situation, which scared Yun Qiubai enough. If things can't be done, he won't give up the work of taking care of her.

    Having said that, he also stood outside overnight.

    Jiang Lian subconsciously glanced at the wooden door, "Your brother has been guarding outside, everyone is very worried about you, I'm sorry..."

    "Why do you say I'm sorry?" Yun Dongling held her hand, with dimples on her cheeks, "Sister Lian Lian, you are doing it for your brother, I should say thank you, don't say I'm sorry." Yun Dongling smiled

    gently Looking at it, it looks a little different than usual.

    Jiang Lian was slightly surprised, and asked tentatively, "Xiaoling, have you recovered your memory?"

    Yun Dongling did have countless broken pictures flashing in his head, but it was like a box of jigsaw puzzles, waiting for her to put them together.

    She shook her head, "No."

    Jiang Lian was a little disappointed. Seeing her body shivering in unlined clothing, she suddenly got up and hurriedly brought her coat, "It's cold in the morning, put it on, I'll go tell your brother that you're awake, He is very worried."

    After Yun Dongling put on her clothes, she opened the door, and sure enough, she saw Yun Qiubai stuck by the door like a log... and Yan Jin?

    Jiang Lianlian: "Xiao Ling is awake, it's fine, you go in and have a look."

    Yun Qiubai walked in immediately.

    Yan Jin stubbed out the cigarette butts in his hand, Jiang Lianlian saw a pile of cigarette butts dropped by his feet, he stood at the door and looked into the room without moving, "Please take care of Xiaoling, I'll go and see breakfast."