Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    Yan Jin walked out of the room, followed closely by the soldiers guarding the door, and a group of people walked out of the central building.

    There were several military vehicles parked downstairs, and Yan Jin was about to get into the vehicle, when a yell came from behind: "Yan Jin!" There was a hoarse voice

    in the shout, and the anger could not be concealed.

    A look of exasperation.

    Yan Jin stopped.

    Yan Wei strode out of the main entrance of the central building, and stopped suddenly at a position about ten meters away from Yan Jin.

    "Where are you going!"

    There were many soldiers on duty standing inside and outside the central building. Yan Jin and Yan Wei were followed by many trusted subordinates. They were all dressed in neat military uniforms of the colors of their respective camps. Their faces were full of vigilance, and their eyes were dark. The meaning of Su,? It seems that the next second is about to start.

    Now, no one speaks and no one moves, and the scene presents an eerie silence.

    Yan Jin turned around slowly and looked at Yan Wei coldly.

    The raid two days ago was the work of Yan Wei.

    After Yan Jin returned to the North District, while working for Yan Songming, he led his subordinates to station in his sphere of influence. He seldom returned to the base, except for routine meetings and necessary schedules, he hardly showed up.

    Ain't no officer had an opinion on him,? But he didn't care.

    As early as the beginning of the end of the world, when Yan Jin received the news that Yun Qiubai had defected and was wanted, he immediately put down his post and asked to return to the Southern District to investigate the truth.

    At that time, Yan Songming made a big fuss. Yan Jin, who seldom disobeyed the other party's opinions, was the first time to bear the anger and still resisted the pressure to temporarily resign from his position.

    Yan Songming was so angry that he immediately removed all his duties from him.

    Yan Jin didn't care, it was his people who wouldn't disobey his orders just because they changed their immediate bosses, but he still acted like he was obedient, bringing nothing but a few members of the special operations team who had been following him .

    Several people returned to the Southern District to investigate the truth.

    But unexpectedly, Yun Qiubai was not found, the virus bombed, and the world was in chaos. Yan Jin took Yun Dongling together to embark on the road of finding people.

    During this period, Yan Songming called him countless times to ask him to come back, but Yan Jin insisted that he couldn't find anyone, and dragged his time back.

    Yan Songming was very dissatisfied with him, he knew it, but Yan Jin didn't want to take advantage of this troubled world, take advantage of this muddy water, and completely separate himself from Yan Songming.

    While dragging Yan Songming, Yan Jin secretly contacted the old department, but he didn't expect that Yun Dongling had an accident before his power returned, and was taken away by Yan Wei.

    Yan Wei has always been at odds with him, and he admits it.

    But Yan Songming at least wants face.