Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The seemingly invisible breathing sprayed on the side of the neck, every time.

    Yan Jin lay on his back on the bed, with his left hand on his side and his right hand covering his eyes, the veins on the side of his neck throbbed again and again.

    He has insomnia.

    In the early hours of the morning, an inexplicable animal roar came from not far away, Yan Jin opened his eyes reflexively, and was about to sit up, but the arm hanging across his waist made him slow down.

    Yun Dongling still maintains the sleeping position,? grabbing his arm with one hand, and wrapping his waist with the other, stretching out her feet indecently, hooking them around his thighs.

    Because of his sudden movement, Yun Dongling raised his head slowly, opened his eyes in a daze, and was about to wake up.

    Yan Jin covered her eyes with one hand, and coaxed softly in a hoarse voice: "Keep sleeping, I'm here."

    Yun Dongling leaned towards him, didn't know if he dreamed of eating something, and slammed twice Xiao Zui,? Hold him and fall asleep again.

    The body was hugged tightly,? The girl's soft body was like cotton, which was a strange experience for him.

    Yan Jin lay quietly, paying attention to the movement outside. After waiting for a long time, the sudden cry did not resound. He put away his doubts, looked down at Yun Dongling, and gently pulled out his left hand that was pressed by her.

    The blood in his left hand, which had been pressed for a long time, was blocked, slightly numb and numb. He raised his hand and just moved it a few times. Yun Dongling next to him didn't know what happened, and suddenly sat up, "Brother..."

    Yan Jin sat up immediately, and was about to ask her what was going on, but saw that Yun Dongling hadn't really woken up, she was still asleep, as if she had arrived, her eyes were half-opened and half-closed, and her head slowly turned towards the window .

    "Brother..."

    The voice was hoarse but clear, and Yan Jin could hear it clearly.

    Seeing that she seemed to get up, he felt a strange feeling, and stretched out his hand to pull her back, but her body was still twisting, trying to turn to the window, Yan Jin felt cold in his heart, immediately hugged her into his arms, and patted her gently. her face.

    "Wake up, Xiaoling, wake up."

    Yun Dongling was still in a daze.

    In this way, sleepwalking is not like sleepwalking, and nightmares are not like nightmares. Yan Jin didn't dare to use too much force, for fear of accidentally hurting her. As a last resort, he could only press her on the bed and use his body to hold her down.

    "Xiaoling? Xiaoling?"

    After an unknown amount of time, Yun Dongling finally calmed down and closed her eyes.

    There was a lot of sweat on her forehead, as if she was extremely tired, she fell into a deep sleep.

    She finally fell asleep.

    However, there was a huge wave in Yan Jin's heart.

    what happened?

    What's going on with Yun Dongling's appearance like this?

    He thought of the sudden animal roar just now, was he bewitched by that sound? But why wasn't he affected?

    Why did Yun Dongling call 'Brother'? Is it a coincidence or...