Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Yun Dongling lost his mind for a moment.

    The scene of the two of them pulling hooks in the dream quickly flashed through his mind. The scene of him kissing her was unbelievably fast.

    A heart suddenly jumped wildly.

    Without logic, Yun Dongling connected everything together.

    The person she has liked for several years,? The person who has only dared to take a peek at her in her heart, was chased by her with amnesia?

    Or to be precise, Yan Jin fell in love with her who lost her memory.

    I see,? I see.

    This can explain why Yan Jin treated her very kindly and intimately when he woke up this time,? She thought, thought he treated her...

    Yun Dongling's eyes were red.

    One day she really heard from him that he liked her, but she was very sad.

    She pursed her lips and said nothing,? No matter how you look at it, she doesn't look happy, but rather sad.

    The smile on the corner of Yan Jin's mouth slowly subsided,? He lowered his eyes, and passed over her red eyes and tight lips, "Xiao Ling?" Yun Dongling lowered his head and wiped his eyes, "

    So Tsukuru said lightly: "No wonder Brother Yan Jin asked me why I didn't remember it,? I remember it now,? You and...the me before, you..." She didn't know how to organize the language,? After a while,?

    Finally He whispered: "I'm sorry, I'm not her."

    Yan Jin was a little confused.

    He never thought about Yun Dongling's reaction like this, what about you and her? He said angrily and funnyly, "Aren't you her?" "No!" She still hasn't fully remembered what happened

    before

    ,? Thinking about it, I find it unbelievable. In short, it's not so much her, it's better to say it's another self, otherwise why Yan Jin didn't say that he likes himself for so many years, but she fell in love with her only after she lost her memory.

    She has no sense of reality.

    "I'm not." She felt aggrieved again as she said that, it turned out that Yan Jin likes girls who cling to him, she doesn't know anything and relies on him, she is not this kind of girl.

    Yan Jin looked at her, judging from her expression and demeanor, it didn't seem like she didn't like him. What she cared about was that he confessed to her with amnesia, but in his eyes, they were all the same person.

    Yun Dongling took a step back to leave his touch, passed him and hurried away, she felt that she had to calm down, but in the next second, someone grabbed her arm, turned her body in a different direction, and pushed her against the wall superior.

    The corner of the man's lips curled up, "Be clear before you leave."

    "What else is there to say?" Yun Dongling glanced at him quickly, "You don't like me."

    She really wanted to cry, but she didn't want to be Crying in his face, the corners of his mouth were puckered and puckered, some tears slipped from the corners of his eyes uncontrollably.

    Yan Jin's heart softened all of a sudden.

    Some things that I didn't plan to say, I quietly let go.

    He sighed, bent slightly, and confessed in her ear: "I didn't like you when I lost my memory. I liked you a few years ago."

    What? !