Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    "What's wrong?"

    "Yan Wei retreated."

    Yan Jin put down his hands, his expression returned to normal, "Yan Songming wants me to go back, I'll take you back first."

    Yun Dongling: "What? Don't go back!"

    What a dangerous person Yan Songming is!

    I just attacked Yun Qiubai not long ago,? Yun Dongling also witnessed him sucking a supernatural person dry? Whether it is mental state or attack ability, it can be called a perverted level of danger,? Yan Jin also said that he is not good for him Feelings, indicating that the relationship between the two is not good.

    Such a person treats Yan Jin like an ordinary father and son? Yun Dongling couldn't imagine,? Instinctively worried that Yan Jin would be used as a punching bag when he went back at this time!

    In fact, more than a punching bag.

    Yan Songming's heart was surging at the moment, and he was uncontrollably excited. On the surface, he was trying to suppress his emotions, but only he knew the blood-boiling violence inside.

    The wind-wielding officer who managed to get rid of the soldiers' pursuit came back. When he saw the mummy on the ground, he silently looked away and pretended not to see it. He lowered his head and asked, "General, do you need me to call my subordinates over?

    " Immediately, Yan Songming gave Yan Songming a sharp glance, "Don't pretend to be smart!"

    The coercion was like a mountain, and the officer buried his head even lower, and the sweat oozing from his forehead slid down his temples, and he didn't dare to wipe it.

    There was a silence in the air, and for a while, only the sound of Yan Songming's breathing, which was as heavy as a broken suitcase, could be heard.

    "Huchi—huchi—"

    As if being stared at by a wild beast that could not restrain its excitement when it saw its prey, the officer's heart was beating wildly, and his desperate eyes couldn't control his aim at the man who was a partner not long ago but now had been sucked out of his vitality. Mummy, double-strand battle,? Just when he was about to be unable to bear the pressure, the coercion disappeared.

    Yan Songming turned around suddenly and walked towards the dirt road outside the forest with heavy steps.

    Originally, when Yan Wei and Yan Jin were fighting, they planned to come out to have a small meal in the chaos, but they didn't expect to encounter such a situation.

    How could anyone in this world influence me?

    He didn't even care about why that zombie kept staring at him now, he just wanted to find out who influenced him.

    That person was able to drain his blood and make him lose control. You must know that he hasn't lost control for a long time...

    What is the origin of that mysterious person, does he have special abilities or... Yan Songming didn't know what to think of. The hanging silver round pendant swayed slightly, shining dazzlingly in the sunlight.

    Impossible, his hand holding the pendant tightened and then loosened.

    It is impossible for another person in this world to have the same qualities as myself, and the associated spar is the only one, unless it is... Jiang Taihong?

    Yan Songming narrowed his eyes, he was the only one who had ever owned another companion spar in this world... Could it be that he lied to himself?