Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    This—Xiaobo zombies will be wiped out soon,? Yan Jin didn't have the time to sort out what caused the zombies to gather, so he gave a few instructions to his subordinates, and hurriedly got in the car and left.

    Several military vehicles followed one after another.

    The military vehicle left the grove, drove straight to the thick and long wall separating the inner and outer areas, and stopped in front of the city gate.

    When the gatekeeper saw the military vehicle approaching suddenly, he refused to open the door on the grounds that he had not received an order. He didn't want to say that just now, when several guarding soldiers behind him suddenly made an attack, they subdued the gatekeeper.

    "Which force are you... Uh!"

    The lurking soldiers acted decisively, and quickly opened the city gate after restraining the people, allowing military vehicles to enter.

    In the distance, Yun Dongling, who was still standing on a tall tree, looked dazed, watching the military vehicles enter the city gate.

    Yan Jin has not closed his eyes for several days.

    In order to negotiate with Yan Songming to win the central district as soon as possible, he exposed part of his strength.

    Dou Zhenglu hides deeper than he imagined. It is not easy to recruit his people. He can only keep his staff in the central area, and rush to the northern area with a few subordinates.

    Yun Qiubai, Tian Xingnong and others are still in the central area, and they will catch up after finishing the matter.

    The reason why he didn't rush to the North District immediately? Because he received a call from Yan Songming when he was about to leave.

    The other party told him on the phone: "The little girl I like, I will help you watch, you take the middle area for me."

    He knew at that moment, even if he came back to snatch Yun Dongling back, there is a high probability Can't keep it.

    Yan Songming would say such a thing? He must have observed him for a long time and thought he had grasped his weakness.

    In fact, that's right,? Yun Dongling is indeed his weakness.

    Yan Songming felt that it could be used as a tool to control this son who has always been not very obedient.

    The military vehicle was driving fast. Maybe Yan Songming received the news. When they arrived at the base, it was just dawn. There was an armored corps stationed at the gate of the base, escorting the military vehicle all the way into the base.

    Yan Jin looked at the two corps named Protector and Monitor, with a sarcasm on the corner of his mouth, and looked again when he was not interested, closed his eyes and continued to rest.

    At the gate of the central building, Yan Songming came out to pick up people in person. Yan Jin got out of the car, glanced at Yan Wei who was following him, and said with an expressionless face, "Father." "Good boy, I knew you could do it

    . Come in."

    Yan Songming didn't seem to notice that he and Yan Wei looked at each other full of gunpowder, smiling like an ordinary father, patted his son on the shoulder, and the two walked in the front and entered the building.

    When they arrived at the office, except for Yan Songming's confidants, all the outsiders left.

    Yan Songming looked at him expectantly, Yan Jin-reported motionlessly: "Dou Zhenglu has handed over the military power, and my people are now stationed in the safe area. It is enough for my father to send soldiers to take over." "Okay! Good! Good!